• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Boozer averaged 17 points and 10 rebounds on 53% shooting this series. While Noah came through in the last few games, his foot destroyed him in the beginning of the series. I'm giving Boozer the series MVP (yes, I know, blah blah blah) for being their most consistent player, and coming through despite ref BS.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
They have to build around Joe Johnson and Gerald Wallace and neither one of those guys is moveable. To this day, I have no idea why they traded for Johnson. Atlanta is so lucky right now.
Can they still cut a player without penalty? Or did they use it?

iJE4rjNfxoXgX.gif

I want Noah on my team.

zychi

Banned
iJE4rjNfxoXgX.gif

I want Noah on my team.

Jo has been my favorite player in the league since the 3ot game against Boston in, I think? '09. I was at that game, and he immediately became my favorite active player.

Him playing through his injuries like a boss, and having fun while he plays is a huge part of it. I don't usually buy jerseys, but I rock my Black Noah jersey whenever the time comes(like today)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom