• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vire

Great, now I have to hear about Thibs complaining about refs and Derrick Rose for the next two weeks.

Whatever.

ny_a_chicago-bulls2_mb_576.jpg

A top 5 pg with that team doesn't lose to the bulls. Get real.

Switch deron with tony Parker and nets win easily.

There is a lot more to than that. The Bulls are a much better defensive and experienced team. Tom thibodeau coached a smart game. Your not giving the Bulls much credit.

Emwitus

cp3, ynot, curry, parker, kyrie

yup he doesnt belong there

Wow. Curry just jumped the line...pretty impressive really. I'd put rondo somewhere, but i'm hesitant to include him over any of those guys. Not until he improves his jump shot. Maybe over kyrie for now.

There is a lot more to than that. The Bulls are a much better defensive and experienced team. Tom thibodeau coached a smart game. Your not giving the Bulls much credit.

But they were missing hinrich and deng in game 7 in Brooklyn and they fell down 1 7 at halftime

Bulls deserve credit for winning and playing hard and Noah is awesome. But come on, nets are an embarrassment for losing this game.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
But they were missing hinrich and deng in game 7 in Brooklyn and they fell down 1 7 at halftime

Bulls deserve credit for winning and playing hard and Noah is awesome. But come on, nets are an embarrassment for losing this game.
Nets have no culture, outside of empty soulless basketball. A very partial owner serving as some fraud mascot in Jay-Z, in a city that already has a basketball team, which doesn't care about the Nets. A "star" with no leadership skills.

They're irrelevant. They have no identity. They suck.

He's just been anti deron since forever.

Its a pointless dumb debate to have with him. His minds made up.

I'm anti-deron? Are you high? I was pushing for a pau for deron trade last year.

I've never believed deron was as good as cp3 but I always thought he was the clear #2.

This season and series changed my outlook on him big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom