• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emwitus

wsw8M6Hl.jpg

sister and mom.

joakim drew bad.

joakim-noah-picture20282729.jpg

He isn't exactly ugly. Just need to shave.

But they were missing hinrich and deng in game 7 in Brooklyn and they fell down 1 7 at halftime

Bulls deserve credit for winning and playing hard and Noah is awesome. But come on, nets are an embarrassment for losing this game.

I agree, I'm not giving the nets a pass. I just don't think it's simplistic as just blaming Deron for the loss or not having a better pg. The nets roster is pretty flawed.

zychi

Banned
Nets have no culture, outside of empty soulless basketball. A very partial owner serving as some fraud mascot in Jay-Z, in a city that already has a basketball team, which doesn't care about the Nets. A "star" with no leadership skills.

They're irrelevant. They have no identity. They suck.

Jay isn't an owner anymore. He sold his stake.

Shaq's right. Rose can't come back now because Miami will stomp an even bigger mud hole in Chicago's ass. That'll be a great motivator for them, if anything. If he didn't come back at the beginning of the playoffs, he's not coming back period.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Korver, Asik and CJ Watson are all out of the playoffs in the 1st round. Maybe Reinsdorf wasn't dumping salary...
You must be kidding. Asik played amazing this offseason, and on the whole, ARGUABLY outplayed Noah in these playoffs. Either way, Bulls would have loved to have him.

Korver and Watson are best left gone, but Bulls should prioritize keeping Marco over Nate during the offseason. With Hinrich signed for another year, they don't need another backup (especially as they'll have Teague), with Rose coming back.

I agree, I'm not giving the nets a pass. I just don't think it's simplistic as just blaming Deron for the loss or not having a better pg. The nets roster is pretty flawed.

I'm not blaming deron. I'm just saying its time we all recognize right now where he is at.

There is a lot of blame to go around in Brooklyn.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Shaq's right. Rose can't come back now because Miami will stomp an even bigger mud hole in Chicago's ass. That'll be a great motivator for them, if anything. If he didn't come back at the beginning of the playoffs, he's not coming back period.

So the Bulls should just take their sweep peacefully? Don't want to piss off Miami obviously.

If Rose thinks hes ready to play then he should play. It's not going to happen though.

You must be kidding. Asik played amazing this offseason, and on the whole, ARGUABLY outplayed Noah in these playoffs. Either way, Bulls would have loved to have him.

Korver and Watson are best left gone, but Bulls should prioritize keeping Marco over Nate during the offseason. With Hinrich signed for another year, they don't need another backup (especially as they'll have Teague), with Rose coming back.

It was sarcasm. I still think Korver works better with Rose than Bellinelli does. The Taj money should have gone to Asik.

I'd prefer they unload Deng somehow and keep Bellinelli and Nate off the bench with Jimmy moving over to the 3.

And arguing that Asik outplayed Noah is crazy town. He probably scored more points because of hack-Asik, but no.

J2 Cool

I like Bellinelli a lot more than Korver. Korver took us out of the flow to get his points, and if he wasn't on it was trouble. Watson no. Asik would be huge addition to this team, could have should have kept him. Taj is such a letdown since his one Miami game, but he does move well and play fast. Asik's a little different, as a brick in the lane. But we could have definitely used him.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Steven A suffering badly from diarrhea of the mouth. Will science find a cure?

DaMan121

So the Bulls should just take their sweep peacefully? Don't want to piss off Miami obviously.

If Rose thinks hes ready to play then he should play. It's not going to happen though.

I think he means the Bulls will be a worse team with an under-done Rose. Anyone actually think Rose will be at even 50%?

He hasn't played in a year. There is no way he is ready even if he is healthy
and can go. It would be a major distraction too.

I really don't see what good can come of it.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
It was sarcasm. I still think Korver works better with Rose than Bellinelli does. The Taj money should have gone to Asik.

I'd prefer they unload Deng somehow and keep Bellinelli and Nate off the bench with Jimmy moving over to the 3.

And arguing that Asik outplayed Noah is crazy town. He probably scored more points because of hack-Asik, but no.
Korver was too one dimensional. He could do nothing outside of threes. Marco is more capable, and can actually run plays and the offense. However, I like the way you're thinking with the Deng trade.

SoulPlaya

more money than God

Listen, I love what Noah has done in the last few games, really I do, but he was killing the Bulls in the first four games or so. On the whole, Noah averaged 10 points and 10 rebounds on 40% shooting or so. Noah is a great talent, but his chronic plantar fascitis has become a major issue. Asik had 12 points, 11 rebounds on 56% shooting and 64% free throws, with great defense. I'm not saying he played better, but you can certainly make that argument.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Is there a reason Rose gets so much shit about this? The guy has never shown a lack of heart and the main reason he got hurt last year was because they played him when they shouldn't have. If he comes back and get hurt same guys would be asking for paxon/forman's head.

Do i want to come? Yes! Do i get bitter when see shump playing? Yes

But if hes not ready, he's not ready. I'ts a fucking acl tear! Ive knee surgery and it really fucks with your head. I gt freaked out when people walk behind me or walking down steps. Imagine playing thr nba.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Is there a reason Rose gets so much shit about this? The guy has never shown a lack of heart and the main reason he got hurt last year was because they played him when they shouldn't have. If he comes back and get hurt same guys would be asking for paxon/forman's head.

Do i want to come? Yes! Do i get bitter when see shump playing? Yes

But if hes not ready, he's not ready. I'ts a fucking acl tear! Ive knee surgery and it really fucks with your head. I gt freaked out when people walk behind me or walking down steps. Imagine playing thr nba.
Dude, this whole "he could get hurt again" stuff just really isn't relevant anymore. If that's the fear, then he should never play again. It's been more than a year, and it'll be beyond the 12 month recovery period for him. He's been medically cleared to play for months, and he's been playing full contact practice for months. This is it.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Holy shit, REALGM Bulls are saying that Noah should get a statue outside of the UC with MJ, and they're being serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom