• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uga

Really doesn't matter much if it's by 2 or 50, they got one on the road and couldn't really ask for more than that.

Now let this horrible game end already and bring on the Warriors.

Losing game 1 was more embarassing??? Get the fuck outta here

By far. Heavy is the head man. Heat are expected to blow out a team missing two/three of their best players. Instead Chicago came into their house and took their cookies. Then Heat blew Chicago out like they were expected to do on their home turf.

Waaay more embarrassing for the Heat.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
How come you hate taj so much?
He represents everything I hate about the Bulls, and what Bulls fans support. Taj will do some overhyped dunk, score two points, but Bulls fans would go nuts, because Taj screamed afterwards. When I was a Bulls fan, I had to sit there and watch trade after trade be passed up for more talented players, but Bulls FO and fans refused to do it, because they felt that their guys had "heart and intensity", and made up for their shortcomings with "hustle". Taj is another one of those players. Butler is getting there, as well. It's why Bulls fans wouldn't trade Noah for Melo, and why many fans now say that Jimmy Butler is untouchable in a trade (even for Kevin Love). Taj just made some dumbass mistake, got himself ejected and possibly suspended for the next game, but Bulls fans will overlook it, because he showed "heart."

Meanwhile, Boozer will get hate (despite the fact that the rest of the team is playing just as bad as him), and their star player isn't playing at all. Boozer has objectively had a great season for this team, and carried them offensively for most of the last series, yet will get all of the blame, because he doesn't do dumb shit like throw his body all over the floor. They'll get mad at him for that, then wonder why Deng and Noah are always injured.

alba

Little is the new Big
Grrr, damn it.. internet outage in my area and I missed half the game.. so mad :( Oh boy yeah, it's not looking good :( time for a Nate 30 pts outage right now!!~~

Heat would beat NY, though the rivalry would make for great TV. That being said, I'd only be excited if Novak and Amar'e are healthy for a series.
yea heat would win but the knicks fans would be hilarious.
Grrr, damn it.. internet outage in my area and I missed half the game.. so mad :( Oh boy yeah, it's not looking good :( time for a Nate 30 pts outage right now!!~~
noah.png

alba

Little is the new Big
I thought we'd at least be within 10 in the late 4th quarter but that didn't happen, I missed everything since halftime so I can't really gauge how it went, good on you Heat! We'll see you in Chicago for Game 3 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom