• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Bulls did what they needed to with their lineup. Steal one game, now they need to regroup and prey Miami misses some of those shots.

Turning point of the game...the technicals and Boozers offensive foul.

1-1 in 2 home games against a depleted Chicago team?

It's not like we are celebrating like this is an amazing feat. I think most of us are just laughing cause we knew the bulls game 1 win was a fluke. Plus we hate the bulls, so yes I am going to enjoy every second if this beatdown.

we get it, people. if we celebrate you'll just go "lulz you're still only 1-1 bitches stop sticking your chest out"

it was you fucks who told me I was an ass for picking heat in 7 when you all said 5 and 4 at max so pulling the cocky card on us is fucking magical

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Taj will probably get suspended. Noah might be fined
Taj is actually kind of smart, in a dumbass way. If he gets suspended, he can't be exposed on the Bulls floor. Plus, if the Bulls lose, dumbass Bulls fans will just say, "Hey, we would of (note the bad grammar) if Taj was playing."

All building the Taj myth up.

Emwitus

It's not like we are celebrating like this is an amazing feat. I think most of us are just laughing cause we knew the bulls game 1 win was a fluke. Plus we hate the bulls, so yes I am going to enjoy every second if this beatdown.

Thank goodness they fluked your 27 game win streak. We wouldn't have heard the end of that.

Taj is actually kind of smart, in a dumbass way. If he gets suspended, he can't be exposed on the Bulls floor. Plus, if the Bulls lose, dumbass Bulls fans will just say, "Hey, we would of (not the bad grammar) if Taj was playing."

All building the Taj myth up.

How come you hate taj so much?

effzee

Wait so maybe I missed it but RIP Hamilton is healthy but just not playing? Is he in the dog house?

Radman on fire!

This shit is going to be so epic and chippy on Friday night. Want to fast forward to then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom