• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

alba

Little is the new Big
Read up a little bit and saw the ejections and a great job by the refs apparently, oh well... Let's hope things don't escalate as bad as they did in the first half in Chicago because that'd suck. Still, 1-1 we'll get in 7, BELIEVE! Peace, I'm out for the night got some work to catch up on, silly internet woes :(

GGs everyone! See you for the next one :)

Mahonay

Banned
And my Chicago friends already sounding intensely salty on Facebook with comments like "Someone give the refs Heat jerseys". If you really think that's what lost you the game...

giri

And it's the right call. He sucks and you don't play him in garbage time out of respect.

Wtf I just checked the schedule. No games tomorrow. Both these matchups have game 3 before the other teams.

Yeah, both the other series have 4 days inbetween.

TBF, the turn around to start those 2 was very quick.

Fjordson

Alright let's go Golden State.

All I can hope for is for us to play well here and not be completely crushed by that epic choke job last game.

Vestal

Now the 2 day wait with the ROSE question being asked every nano second.....

Come on, Rose don't want none of this..

joking aside.

I don't think it would be smart for him to inject himself half way through a series against the Heat.. We are talking about going against the best Rose Defense in the league here. If he would have come back it should have been against the Nets. I don't think the Bulls org would be that stupid to let him play after what we saw tonight. Too risky..

But from a Heat fan perspective.. LET HIM play PLEASE. It would benefit us.

Vestal

And my Chicago friends already sounding intensely salty on Facebook with comments like "Someone give the refs Heat jerseys". If you really think that's what lost you the game...

Yup.. the ref cost them 37 points apparently.

alba

Little is the new Big
I don't think the Bulls org would be that stupid to let him play after what we saw tonight. Too risky..

Agreed, I think he'd have played if we were up 2-0 but seeing what happened today (well, mostly for me) I think it wouldn't be such a good idea, maybe for game 4 depending on how it's going to go down but even still, I think he should just sit out the post season and just come back next year ready to dominate. Time will tell.

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
Now the 2 day wait with the ROSE question being asked every nano second.....

Come on, Rose don't want none of this..

joking aside.

I don't think it would be smart for him to inject himself half way through a series against the Heat.. We are talking about going against the best Rose Defense in the league here. If he would have come back it should have been against the Nets. I don't think the Bulls org would be that stupid to let him play after what we saw tonight. Too risky..

But from a Heat fan perspective.. LET HIM play PLEASE. It would benefit us.

If I were the Bulls I'd play him 15 mins, if but to add depth and save face.

alba

Little is the new Big
He's been in and out of the hospital. I doubt he'll play the rest of the series

Yeah, Game 4 (if that). Missing Hinrich and him are huge in terms of rotation and defense. I'm hopeful but I feel like once they get back (if against the Heat) they'll get even more banged up and that's not good. I'm actually looking forward for the Bulls to get some rest when all is said and done, if they don't get past the Heat that is (still hopefully though! :D).

I'm just happy my team didn't lose to the nets and was the only team to stop the heat from making history. Mark this down, if the Knicks get past Indiana, they will get swept by this heat team.

alba

Little is the new Big
I'm just happy my team didn't lose to the nets and was the only team to stop the heat from making history. Mark this down, if the Knicks get past Indiana, they will get swept by this heat team.
I'd think the Knicks would get at least one game off of them but they won't get past Indiana anyways.

Neither Diaw or Splitter are 100%. It's either play Bonner minutes or Blair :/
Put Tmac innnn! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom