• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emwitus

I think we are seeing a change of the guard this year..Even if warriors lose we all know the top teams in the nba now.

I'm not saying the Warriors arent good, but they are playing a little beyond their means right now.

Someone tell the nuggets. The team no one in the nba wants to face....run. In all seriousness, the health of curry and bogut has changed the whole dynamic of this team.

This is not fair. You can't have two players this lethal from beyond the arc. This team is scary. Spurs find a way to win this series. As of right now I'm looking at the 2013 champs.

Cloudy

Banned
I'm not saying the Warriors arent good, but they are playing a little beyond their means right now.

Thing is, Spurs cannot guard Steph and Klay. They got back into the game last time cos 1 of them was off the court. If the Spurs lose this game, they are done

Their team defense is retarded. I don't think David Lee is any worse defensively than Randolph but GS generally runs REALLY stupid defensive setups. Just saying he'd help GS a hell of a lot with their biggest issue right now which is forgetting they have interior options. Bogut not getting touches is ridiculous to me too.

Spurs just don't look that good at all. They haven't really been all that impressive to me since February...

Lee is a pick and pop player more than really on the interior. Plus he wouldnt dare post up Duncan.

I think bogut lacks confidence on offense. Don't forget he's not the same offensive player since he broke his arm. Not saying they shouldn't try to utilize him a bit but part of it is him. He doesn't even try to establish himself most of the time.

Klay is killing them. Looks like pop coasting to end the season has turned sour yet again.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Lee is a pick and pop player more than really on the interior. Plus he wouldnt dare post up Duncan.

I think bogut lacks confidence on offense. Don't forget he's not the same offensive player since he broke his arm. Not saying they shouldn't try to utilize him a bit but part of it is him. He doesn't even try to establish himself most of the time.

Klay is killing them. Looks like pop coasting to end the season has turned sour yet again.
Just saying it would give opposing bigs a hell of a lot more to do than just hedge whenever they feel like

And they run nothing for Bogut.
Did you just call Dell Curry mediocre? Hold up.

my man

Fjordson

Not really. They're still giving up offensive rebounds and had some lapses on defense.

Our 3 shooting is nothing new. Klay and Curry have been doing this all year (Curry at a historic level).

And part of it is the Spurs offense just looks really flat for some reason.

linsivvi

This is not fair. You can't have two players this lethal from beyond the arc. This team is scary. Spurs find a way to win this series. As of right now I'm looking at the 2013 champs.

WTF is this?

Edit: All these terrible posts. The Spurs aren't done regardless of the outcome of this game. Dell Curry is a career 40% 3 point shooter, he's not mediocre at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom