• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klay going off tonight...good shit...Draymond's offense has come back to earth though...thankfully his D is consistent..

What's with all the Barnes isos? He's a terrible 1 on 1 player.

They're putting Parker on him..Barnes needs to setup closer to the hoop..

see5harp

I really don't mind Chris Webber during the games but on all of the commercial breaks I'm getting sorta irritated with his "last words."

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
yawn

that 8 man rotation and running going to catch up with em

GS slows down but its because they don't know how to keep a lead. They shoot themselves out of any cushion they get...

Fatigue is going to hit SA more than anything else. No clue why they're even attempting to run with GS like they have been.

klay is gdlk

I just imagine GS with a healthy David Lee and pee myself a little

Haha he would hurt the team. His defense is so bad and it would cause gs to play big which plays into the spurs hands.

Spurs haven't played good ball in a month now. I mentioned how mediocre they looked in the laker series. But I am still surprised how poor they look in this series.

Ziek

I'm so fucking tired. Been studying for finals like crazy this week. BUT I HAVE TO STAY UP FOR INSIDE THE NBA

mPygnxf.png

Why

SA is going to look so, so bad in the bay.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Haha he would hurt the team. His defense is so bad and it would cause gs to play big which plays into the spurs hands.

Spurs haven't played good ball in a month now. I mentioned how mediocre they looked in the laker series. But I am still surprised how poor they look in this series.

Their team defense is retarded. I don't think David Lee is any worse defensively than Randolph but GS generally runs REALLY stupid defensive setups. Just saying he'd help GS a hell of a lot with their biggest issue right now which is forgetting they have interior options. Bogut not getting touches is ridiculous to me too.

Spurs just don't look that good at all. They haven't really been all that impressive to me since February...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom