• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the game, but followed it on the radio and my phone. I said it would rain fire and brimstone tonight. I was wrong. Tonight was a fucking landslide. LOL!

You don't tug on Superman's cape. You don't spit into the wind. You don't pull the mask off that old Lone Ranger. And you don't take Game1 from the Heatles.

I have to watch my recording later to see how those butthurt Bulls got ejected. Tonight's game is pretty much how I expected every game to go. Mollywhop that grab bag of scrubs the Bulls call an active roster. PEACE.
Shutyoass228rn.gif

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
SA doesn't want to guard him. Too ugly.

(And why does Bogut play the Tyson Chandler role for GS? da fuk?)

lol Manu

I want GS to win this series, but the Spurs stand the better chance against the Heat. Grizzlies stand the best chance in the WC

The spurs are it ignoring Duncan and just chucking 3s. They are so undisciplined on offense and defense right now.

Hate the rotation and style of offense. Really don't get what pop is doing here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom