• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brinbe

At least we got a series now. But the Spurs should be proper worried, this really should be 2-0 Warriors right now.

duxstar

As much as GS should be up 2 - 0 I doubt the spurs will be this cold again from beyond the arc ...... Nothing fell for them tonight

So in all honesty, the people that said the Warriors are too young to worry about blowing the previous lead were right. Come out, do what you did right for majority of the game and you will get the win this time.

Bonner starting 16 minutes 2 points 3 rebounds -9

What borrible coaching by pop. Bonner put them in a whole and they got away from their game trying to get back in it. Warriors didnt choke as much.

Fjordson

Fuck yeah baby. We're one illegal Diaw screen away from being up 2-0. I'll take it going back to Oracle.

Going to be at the game on Friday night. Gonna be hyped as fuck.

k-bigpic.gif

Split series going to roaracle...I'll take it..

So in all honesty, the people that said the Warriors are too young to worry about blowing the previous lead were right. Come out, do what you did right for majority of the game and you will get the win this time.

Personally thought this is more about the spurs than warriors.

I look forward to seeing them come out strong in game 3. But if they don't....

Spurs have the grosses crowd. I saw on the jumbotron some fat chick getting her boobs played with by some dude on the TNT EXTRA feed

Vire

Spurs are in deep shit now, going to be tough in Oakland. RIP JT.

Interesting that every series is 1-1... shaping up to be a great semi's!

Emwitus

Personally thought this is more about the spurs than warriors.

I look forward to seeing them come out strong in game 3. But if they don't....

But this is the second game in a row they've been down 20. At some point you gotta start giving credit to the warriors.

The Warriors sure are a handful with their amazing shooting and intensity, but I'm in awe at the Spurs awful shooting. So many bricked open 3's and easy shots. If this doesn't change somehow they will probably return to SA down 3-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom