• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Curry's poor shooting in the second half was a result of that elbow injury he sustained near the end of the second quarter. He was uncharacteristically missing free throws after that as well..

edit- Damn Klay's statline...

But this is the second game in a row they've been down 20. At some point you gotta start giving credit to the warriors.

Warriors played well. I thought last game was the result of Duncan being ill.

Tonight pop playing bonner and not diaw cost them the game. It's strange. Diaw was so good in game 1. What is the excuse for playing bonner?

Tonight pop playing bonner and not diaw cost them the game. It's strange. Diaw was so good in game 1. What is the excuse for playing bonner?

Indeed. I still don't get why he didn't play Diaw over Bonner. He was great in Game 1. Bonner is such a defensive fuck up. Plus his shooting always disappears during the playoffs.

Does a stat exist that can show how overrated Rondo is and how a lot of his assists come because of what his teammates are doing off-ball

somebody help me

JohnsonUT

The Warriors sure are a handful with their amazing shooting and intensity, but I'm in awe at the Spurs awful shooting. So many bricked open 3's and easy shots. If this doesn't change somehow they will probably return to SA down 3-1.

Neal and Manu have been notably terrible. I would be fine with McGrady playing Neal's minutes at this point because I don't think he could do much worse. I don't know who else could feel in.

Fjordson

I like our chances at home to go up 3-1, but if we don't fix the rebounding and keep giving up open 3's it's going to be a struggle.

But this is the second game in a row they've been down 20. At some point you gotta start giving credit to the warriors.

Yeah. Unlike some other California team that's sitting at home right now, The Warrior's made the Spurs look very old and slow for 3.75 quarters in game one and did it for the entirerity in this game. Pride, coaching and the Warrior's hanging themselves cost GS big last time out. It says way more about this young team to do the Spurs again like this and to finish them off properly this time.

giri

Ugh, who ever gets out of the west is really going to have earned it. Playing against some really good teams at the moment.

linsivvi

Yeah. Unlike some other California team that's sitting at home right now, The Warrior's made the Spurs look very old and slow for 3.75 quarters in game one and did it for the entirerity in this game. Pride, coaching and the Warrior's hanging themselves cost GS big last time out. It says way more about this young team to do the Spurs again like this and to finish them off properly this time.

Eh, the Spurs let 2 D-League guards scored 44 on them in game 3. I'd say they looked old there as well.

Spurs are cooked. Just too old and slow to keep up with the backcourt of GS. Can't wait to rub this loss in to some of the locals tomorrow...

Eh, the Spurs let 2 D-League guard scored 44 on them in game 3. I'd say they looked old there as well.

And played mediocre against Blake and half Nash. People didnt believe me when after the first 2 games that series I said that the spurs were unimpressive. They struggled against what at the time was a bad lakers team. Winning by 30 against d leaguers in the last game meant nothing.

Pop needs to gameplan better.

how do you figure the Spurs "win in 5" when they got spanked for huge chunks of both games (and only won G1 cause Klay Thompson fouled out on a Parker flop)

lawl at laker clowns thinking the spurs barely trying in a 31 point route against the worst playoff team in the last 5 years means anything

ohNOitsRO

What do you guys think about suspending everyone on the heat and bulls and having Thibs and Spo go at it one on one half court regular 12 minute quarters?

If GS wins gm3, they will take this series. They are bigger front-runners than Miami

fyou.gif

What do you guys think about suspending everyone on the heat and bulls and having Thibs and Spo go at it one on one half court regular 12 minute quarters?

The only outcome for that would be Thibs having a heart attack midway through the game and being replaced by Deng (hooked up to an IV) in a wheelchair while Rose watches his coach and teammate die because he says he's not healthy enough to replace Thibs and play.

I want Thibs and Deng to live so I wouldn't want that.

they wont win both games at the Oracle, please.

I don't think so either, but it wouldn't be that huge of a shock.

Spurs need Manu to play a lot better though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom