• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derwind

I can't wait for the Ibaka - Randolph matchup, Collison gunna be the x-factor IMO....

Perkins is going to be a non-issue in this series...

Randolph and Gasol gunna abuse OKC..

Conley is the better guard, gunna run circles around OKC defense. I think Conley won that matchup against Jackson...

DFish gunna have to come out with some serious dirt in this game...

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 23m
Nets just announced that P.J. Carlesimo will not be retained and that their coaching search is underway immediately

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Is there a reason why the 2nd round is starting so fucking soon? I feel like these guys got no rest.

Of course the Heat of all teams got insane rest. Is Chicago playing on Monday? D:

Edit: They are. Poor guys. Heat in 4 and it won't even be pretty.

Is there a reason why the 2nd round is starting so fucking soon? I feel like these guys got no rest.

Of course the Heat of all teams got insane rest. Is Chicago playing on Monday? D:

Edit: They are. Poor guys. Heat in 4 and it won't even be pretty.

but Rose though

jjasper

These teams are probably tired as shit. Such bullshit these teams are playing at this time after playing Friday night.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
What a sick hook.

I just realized we're under 4 minutes and they've got 6. Wut.

NVM. DURANT SILENCED ME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom