• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emwitus

The discovering of the new element was the worse thing marvel movie related since emo spiderman.... Iron man 3 is my number 2 marvel movie behind Avengers. Nostalgia is stupid embrace character drive tony stark movie with exploding suits like everyone else.

Also the nets proved they were who we ones they were..... Bulls will make Miami work for it which is an honorable endeavor in and of itself. While Pacers will fuckball themselves to the point of playing shame ball and embarrass themselves.

I'm glad the only thing we disagree on is basketball lol Any man that holds all 3 dark knight movies and even iron man 2 on some high pedestal is lolworthy to me.

Pimpwerx

The media for the most part seems to think the Knicks will win too. I don't like this shit one bit...

Meh, don't fret. Knicks have a better roster IMO, and are capable of playing elite defense, when they're locked in. On top of that, they have something the Pacers lack, which is a go-to scorer and a standby chucker. Melo and JR can get those late-game buckets that Indy can't. I think you could flip a coin and pick a team to win this series, but I'm leaning Indy. PEACE.

Pimpwerx

Wilbon calling Game7 one of the best wins in CHI history?

Also, LOL @ Magic talking about the Bulls. If Miami curbstomps them 4 games in a row, what's he gonna say then? PEACE.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I'm glad the only thing we disagree on is basketball lol Any man that holds all 3 dark knight movies and even iron man 3 on some high pedestal is lolworthy to me.

nm

i don't understand your post i don't know if your dissing me or agreeing with me....

I only like batman 2 though out of that series

in my book

Batman 2
Avengers
Iron man 3
Iron Man 1
Watchmen
Bat Man 3 (if Ignore all the lapse in logic)
Thor
Edward Norton's Hulk

the rest sort of suck or are just ok

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife

Also, LOL @ Magic talking about the Bulls. If Miami curbstomps them 4 games in a row, what's he gonna say then? PEACE.

Well

It's the first time the Bulls won a game 7 on the road

baby steps

I don't get this. Unless they go on to win the championship (which they have 0.03% chance of accomplishing), how is this bigger than any of the games when they pulled it off?

Nobody will remember the Bulls-Nets series next year.

Zeus Molecules

I don't get this. Unless they go on to win the championship (which they have 0.03% chance of accomplishing), how is this bigger than any of the games when they pulled it off?

Nobody will remember the Bulls-Nets series next year.

Wilbon is a pompous ass that like's to hear himself speak.... so he says stuff like that for no other reason than the soundbite.

Emwitus

nm

i don't understand your post i don't know if your dissing me or agreeing with me....

I only like batman 2 though out of that series

in my book

Batman 2
Avengers
Iron man 3
Iron Man 1
Watchmen
Bat Man 3 (if Ignore all the lapse in logic)
Thor
Edward Norton's Hulk

the rest sort of suck or are just ok

I'm agreeing with you man. Iron man 3/avengers are the best marvel movies. The second batman is the only classic batman movie too.

My ranking.

Ironman3/avengers
Spiderman1/2
Iron man
Bat2
Thor
shit
Iron man 2
Captain america
bat3

Zeus Molecules

I'm agreeing with you man. Iron man 3/avengers are the best marvel movies. The second batman is the only classic batman movie too.

My ranking.

Spiderman1/2
Ironman3/avengers
Iron man
Thor
shit
Iron man 2
Captain america
bat3

cool i wasn't sure but yeah i forgot the spidermen... the 3rd one was so bad it kind of ruined the series for me. and yeah Bane is the only reason Batman 3 was decent and he became so corny in the end and died even worse.... like how can anyone complain about how the dragon guy died and then be ok with how bane died.... it was basically the same thing but at least pepper was on screen when it happened

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Magic is an idiot.

"If the Knicks hit jumpshots, then they'll likely win, but if they don't, then the Pacers have a chance at winning."

He said it too with a look on his face like it was something deep and insightful. Bill Simmons needs to also realize that beating the Celtics isn't a big deal anymore.

jjasper

I think we can win the series but I wouldn't be surprised if we dropped this one today. We have been playing at an unsustainable level and are probably due for a bad game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom