• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
RVquGxrl.png

Do the right thing refs.

Anyway, healthy Tiago and Diaw might be the difference maker right now. If I don't have to see Bonner or Blair play in the playoffs, that would be great

No good.

1. Curious to see how warriors play from behind at home. Sometimes it's tougher to do that when you're a young team and feel the pressure

2. Oh look pop isn't playing bonner and instead playing diaw and it's working. Who called that? Oh right me. :p

No good.

1. Curious to see how warriors play from behind at home. Sometimes it's tougher to do that when you're a young team and feel the pressure

2. Oh look pop isn't playing bonner and instead playing diaw and it's working. Who called that? Oh right me. :p

Well of course Diaw is better than Bonner. Pop started to play him literally the day he was cleared. lol

JohnsonUT

Spurs are also denying Curry the ball as much as possible right now. We will see if Mark Jackson can adjust to get the ball into his hands.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
So what's the consensus on Joey Crawford not calling Nazr on the initial foul on Lebron during that whole mess?

Shouldn't it have been:
Foul on Nazr
Tech on Bron
Flagrant Two (ejection) on Nazr

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
If I had to watch that Bulls' offense for an entire season, I'd be pissed too.

edit: David Lee, 3 point play. Holy shit.

Not game 2. He started bonner and then threw the game away in the 4th when he put him back in diaw never played the 2nd half.

Couldn't watch the second half of the game, but that might have been a condition/minutes thing. Spurs played a double overtime game before and Diaw had only like 3-5 days of practice before that game

Couldn't watch the second half of the game, but that might have been a condition/minutes thing. Spurs played a double overtime game before and Diaw had only like 3-5 days of practice before that game

Doesn't justify playing bonner over splitter or Neal. His 2 minutes cost them the game. His missed a rotation badly hat was IMO the critical play.

And wtf lee is playing.

Thiboudeau basically saying that they are playing against the refs and that the Heat were flopping. Like the Heat.com announcers said, for a coach with a "No Excuses" attitude he did made quite a few excuses for them tonight.

Bulls couldve easily won this. Super Nate didnt put in his cape tonight and when your best offense is Boozer, you know it wont end well. Also, Allen and Battier were almost invisible (so was Wade in the first half and 4th quarter), so the Bulls didnt even exploited those situations and just ran all-over-the-place offensive plays here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom