• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought this was pretty cool

tumblr_mmk9lbXLjn1roeoz2o1_500.gif

Needs more spit, and cursing.

Bonner had no idea what he was doing there lmao. He was lost for 10 seconds.

Goes to show you even the best coach in the nba makes dumb decisions over aandover again.

Ether go small or go big but dont play bonner at all. If there is one guy on the spurs lee can outplay it's him.

Bonner had no idea what he was doing there lmao. He was lost for 10 seconds.

Goes to show you even the best coach in the nba makes dumb decisions over aandover again.

Ether go small or go big but dont play bonner at all. If there is one guy on the spurs lee can outplay it's him.

I THINK he's trying to save minutes on Diaw/Splitter, but honestly, it would be better to go small with Leonard at the 4 than give Bonner ANY minutes

JohnsonUT

I THINK he's trying to save minutes on Diaw/Splitter, but honestly, it would be better to go small with Leonard at the 4 than give Bonner ANY minutes

But put Blair in instead. Blair and Bonner both have little redeeming value, but Blair might luck into something with his hustle. Bonner is definitely going to miss any open shots.

But put Blair in instead. Blair and Bonner both have little redeeming value, but Blair might luck into something with his hustle. Bonner is definitely going to miss any open shots.

Agreed. Fuck, I'd rather give Baynes a shot. We've seen the "bonner in the playoffs" story play out. We know how it ends.

Lee would have been terrible on the Bulls. He flourishes in the up tempo style of the Warriors, which the Bulls don't run. Plus, he's injured.
Do you get a text message every time someone mentions boozer? I bet if I said boozer sucks 3 times in front of the mirror, you'd show up and kill me.

Holy fuck is bonner bad. Leonard set bonner up perfectly for a layup but his dumb ass backed up for a 3 and Leonard was forced into a bad play.

Spurs lucky bogut missed a layup which came from terrible bonner defense.

He has been sooooo bad here.

Pimpwerx

Maybe thib should instruct his players to stop this "90's physical play" skit and they would stop getting calls.

Thibs and Vogel have this weird thing with constantly complaining about the refs, but then instructing their guys to go out there and hack. He can't complain about the officials when I believe the majority of Chicago's fouls tonight there intentional. PEACE.

duxstar

Will someone tell Kuwai Leonard he's just a role player; I've seen him a couple time this series just try to drive to the basket and make the shot on his own without passing it lol. Since I'm rooting for the spurs I'm happy every time Jack takes a shot, and if I'm the warrior's I'm happy any time Duncan/Parker don't have the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom