• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will someone tell Kuwai Leonard he's just a role player; I've seen him a couple time this series just try to drive to the basket and make the shot on his own without passing it lol. Since I'm rooting for the spurs I'm happy every time Jack takes a shot, and if I'm the warrior's I'm happy any time Duncan/Parker don't have the ball

Jack is shooting 3-5 today. not bad

duxstar

Jack is shooting 3-5 today. not bad

Jack is 3 - 5, one of them being 3's. Curry or Klay can go off 7/9 from beyond the arc. I know it's not as simple as this, but if I'm the Spurs Curry touches the ball as LITTLE as possible for the rest of the series; that kids shooting scares me its so good.

duxstar

rofl ........ Ginobli Seriously he's killed the Spurs the last few playoff series I've seen them in, makes dumb plays, get's cold and can't sink a jumper, and get's unwieldy with the ball sometimes.

God damn TP.

Anyway, Pop, no more Bonner. Manu is shooting like shit, but at least he doesn't gum up the offense by passing over wide open 3's. And aside from that shitty foul at the end of the half, he plays defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom