• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
The Warriors deserve what they get if they keep deciding to go over the top of the screen set at the 3pt line when Parker has the ball.

Talk about an easy and OBVIOUS adjustment.

I don't mind Jalen. I like when he appears on Simmons' podcasts, but those are generally the only ones I listen to.

Its frustrating listening to ESPN personalities on podcasts.

They're so much better than on the network.

Makes you realize how much of it is corporate bullshit and not their innate abilities

Gameplan: play rough, make contact every play, dig in.

Gritty when the fouls aren't called. Bitching about flops when they are. Ah well, Thibs. That comment won't help you.

Kacar

I like simmons alot, he isnt that great on TV though, but the whole ESPN crew is terrible together. Wish TNT got the finals.

BadAss2961

pushqlk5e.gif

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I had no clue Parker has 27pts. If that was Curry, Twitter would've exploded by now.

duxstar

So how does Neogaf work ........ First 2 games the Spur's at home, mostly GS fans on here, this game they're at GS, seems like mostly Spur fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom