• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of people on here consider CP3 to be a better player than Melo, right? So how come CP3 doesn't get nearly as much shit for not having any deep playoff runs?

Melo at least made the WCF and could make the ECF this year..

Because CP3 plays well in the playoffs normally and has mostly had terrible teams.

Melo has only broken a 51% TS% three times in his playoff career and two of those were in first-round losses (one of which included losing to a team starting Fesenko, CJ Miles, and an undrafted rookie).

CP3's inability to make defensive impact and stay healthy should probably be held against him more though.

J2 Cool

Was thinking about Lebron's strength, wishing there was an And-1 conversion statistic out there. I know as a kid I thought Jordan's And-1 ability was godlike, I would love to see the comparison on guards. Obviously the centers would have the highest conversion rate. Probably Shaq, Wilt.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
today we see who makes it to the Finals

I expect a shit game from Parker but Manu is going to score 30+

linsivvi

If the Spurs can demoralize the Warriors early, then they can do it to a gimped OKC.

If the Warriors can score like they did in game 1, then the Warriors could outrun Memphis.

But you are completely ignoring the possibility of Spurs vs Grizzles or Warriors vs Thunder.

So basically conference finals.

A lot of people on here consider CP3 to be a better player than Melo, right? So how come CP3 doesn't get nearly as much shit for not having any deep playoff runs?

Melo at least made the WCF and could make the ECF this year..

Maybe it's because CP3 actually passes the ball and doesn't shoot 35 fucking shots a game?

Maybe that is because he is a PG?
TRMPz.jpg

jobber

why do the heat bulls not play till tomorrow?

NBA got put into a position where last weekend a game needed to be broadcast on ABC for contractual reasons.

NBA expected at least one game 7 to be shown last Sunday but all 4 series ended in 6. NBA elected to move everything up to show OKC/Memphis game 1 after both teams finished their series less than 48 hours ago.

Now they're in a position where they need to stretch the 2nd round in case these series end early. The conference finals are on a fixed schedule so if all the series end in 5, it won't be a long layoff.

jjasper

Every playoff series aside from the Spurs/Warriors gets at least one 3 day break. This is because Stern hates the Spurs

The scheduling has made no sense. Why did the Thunder and Grizz play game 1 on Sunday when they had both played Friday when Golden State and Spurs were done before that. Then why let the Grizz and Thunder have a three day break and force GSW and SA to play every other day? Dumb.

The scheduling has made no sense. Why did the Thunder and Grizz play game 1 on Sunday when they had both played Friday when Golden State and Spurs were done before that. Then why let the Grizz and Thunder have a three day break and force GSW and SA to play every other day? Dumb.

Wasn't there something about time zones involved too? Like GS having to play 2 hours ahead in SA and vice versa? I don't know. Whatever the case, the bottom line is the the scheduling has been stupid

jobber

Ugh

I played 2 games on 2K13 and the Warriors won both game at the buzzer. Landry exposed Manu's lack of defending a big

-_-

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Anybody watching the Euroleague final? Real madrid v Olympiakos.

Sergi Llull and Rudy tearing it up, Sergio Rodriguez with the epic beard.

Darkman M

Tv deals, still sucks though.

It's all about their TV obligations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom