• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emwitus

I was on board the warriors hype train for a while..but gaddang their iq is mind numbing. Please win this series spurs. If only that we can have some competition against the floppers miami.

Fjordson

Still alive! Fuck yes!

Worried about Bogut being able to barely move and Curry being out of rhythm, though.

Harrison Barnes coming up big. Not the prettiest game, but damn, nice outing for a rookie in the playoffs.

Because he is the definition of a role player?

JJ Reddick was put in people's top 10 SG lists this season.

Cuz he's not. Maybe top 15 if your generous
I doubt you could name 15 starting two guard's better than Green. Dollar for dollar, he's better than like all but two or three of the SGs out east. out West, there's Bryant, Harden, Eric Gordon, Crawford, Thompson, Matthews, OJ Mayo and..Jared Dudley. (Iggy is a forward)

diehard

Fleer
Wasn't on gaf...

let me guess, after Jack almost single handedly brought them back, he still got shitted on when he finally missed a shot?

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
To be honest, Spurs play better without Duncan on the floor

It wasn't until he left the game in game 1 that the comeback started.

Maybe he should sit until the last play. Bogut would be on the bench too

small ball works

Fjordson

Draymond may be my favourite Warrior. Still expect the spurs to win in six though.
Draymond and Barnes are playing great. We need more from Thompson and hopefully Curry can get back in rhythm despite the ankle since I doubt we win the series with Barnes as our main scorer, but I love our rookies.

Draymond and Barnes are playing great. We need more from Thompson and hopefully Curry can get back in rhythm despite the ankle since I doubt we win the series with Barnes as our main scorer, but I love our rookies.

Series might come down to who gets healthier faster, Parker or Curry

Emwitus

parkergravity_medium.gif

Wasn't on gaf...

let me guess, after Jack almost single handedly brought them back, he still got shitted on when he finally missed a shot?

I wasn't shitting on Jack ...I was shitting on Mark Jackson for coming out of a TO with Jack ISO..despite having a full 16 seconds to work with.

wade
kobe
harden
gordon?
JR
Crawford
Dudley
Derozan

thompson
?

I don't know man. But green is a role player
Green doesnt have Demar's slashing and finishing ability, but Id take his shooting and defense ANY day over Demar. hes much less ball dominant too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom