• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimpwerx

I wonder if that limbo girl was Bahamian. They usually are, I believe. Anyway, she knocked over the bar. Insta-fail. Bring back the chinese unicycle bowl lady. PEACE.

Wade breaking down in the exact same way kobe did in his third run to the finals....pau followed the next year. So...
Kobe's and Wade's body have always been broken, especially Wade. Did you watch wade in last year's playoffs? I don't even know how many times he had that knee drained during that run.

you're finals theory is dumb.
How does someone justify Wade getting paid Max dollars anymore?? Just pathetic.

You're basing this off what? him playing somewhat injured? He's had a great year,still a top 10 player.

Pimpwerx

How does someone justify Wade getting paid Max dollars anymore?? Just pathetic.

No one in Miami is complaining about his contract. He's just not healthy. YET, he's contributed more this season than Max Rose, and is currently playing more minutes than Max Westbrook. That's good enough. PEACE.

Emwitus

Kobe's and Wade's body have always been broken, especially Wade. Did you watch wade in last year's playoffs? I don't even know how many times he had that knee drained during that run.

you're finals theory is dumb.

Maybe wade's but not kobe's. His had the usual run of injuries any nba player has but those finals runs broke him. His recent achilles is also the first major injury his had in his career. We'll see who's prediction is dumb by the end of your run and mid next year. Wade will be a corpse next year and either bosh or lebron is getting a major injury/season altering. You can quote on me on that.

Sinister and Mama
don't watch sinister, ugh

Maybe wade's but not kobe's. His had the usual run of injuries any nba player has but those finals runs broke him. His recent achilles the first major injury his had in his career. We'll see who's prediction is dumb by the end of your run and mid next year. Wade will be a corpse next year and either bosh or lebron is getting a major injury/season altering. You can quote on me on that.
sure

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
bkl2qx7ceaa2xyrsxobx.png

Maybe wade's but not kobe's. His had the usual run of injuries any nba player has but those finals runs broke him. His recent achilles is also the first major injury his had in his career. We'll see who's prediction is dumb by the end of your run and mid next year. Wade will be a corpse next year and either bosh or lebron is getting a major injury/season altering. You can quote on me on that.

you might be right but just because I've noticed since your old broken down teams have been eliminated all you've done is pray for the heat to become like them and join them

keep dat wishful thinking strong

Wade looking like Ms. Bossy Pants.

you might be right but just because I've noticed since your old broken down teams have been eliminated all you've done is pray for the heat to become like them and join them

Was about to say this.

Emwitus

Wishful thinking? Did i say i hope they get hurt? I'm basing my predictions over the injury history of the lakers. One of the only few teams to go on back to back to back finals runs.Stop getting butt hurt because i'm giving an observation. Your super team isn't lasting forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom