• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimpwerx

Cole in yo mouf! :D

Okay, guys. Is it time I restarted my Norris Cole World blog? My updates ran into the rookie wall last season too. PEACE.

I ask this seriously-

The Heat are a far better team this year than last year, and the Pacers are arguably worse. What are you basing that off of? Wade being hurt?

Exactly this. I want the Pacers. They have no chance of getting freakishly hot, they just play fuckball all the time. We can beat that in a series no problem.

Exactly this. I want the Pacers. They have no chance of getting freakishly hot, they just play fuckball all the time. We can beat that in a series no problem.

They have been chucking in the current series and it's working. Heat have issues guarding the 3 so they better hope dj and hill don't get hot.

Ok dude needs to stop. Really...

dwyane-wade.png

Ahh posted already I see. Nonetheless, wtf.

I don't feel sorry for them at all. They legitimately thought they could win this series, and were high off their own supply when they stole that first game. Fuck em.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
I don't feel sorry for them at all. They legitimately thought they could win this series, and were high off their own supply when they stole that first game. Fuck em.

Every team enters the Playoffs thinking they can win the entire thing. Or at least should. Otherwise there's no point in even trying.

Pimpwerx

It's easy to not appreciate a coach when a rock could coach the team Miami has loaded with talent

Thibs is not a good offensive coach yet. He'll get better, because Spo sure did. However, even when he had the MVP of the league and a certified bench mob, the offense was still fairly mickey mouse. PEACE.

Your team lost to a team without Derrick Rose, Luol Deng, and Kirk hinrich. They should have swept. Nice job falling asleep during game 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom