• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

duxstar

As a New York resident I'm rooting for the Knicks but for some reason don't trust Melo, I watch very little basketball so I dunno how good/bad the Knicks really are.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Sigh.... We got to stay big out there. the second Woodson went small boom we can't get a rebound.

Also I don't know who and/or what team would pay JR money now. I mean like i said earlier the celtics showed that JR couldn't drive left but dammit where did his jumper go?

its funny but Camby not getting any burn at all might be why the knicks can't adjust properly in this series.....

bad end of quarter. I'm sorry but when you can't score in the backcourt you can't have Kidd at SG. I'm guessing Prigs and STAT will come in together, but Knicks NEED Novak or Cope in the game, Hibbert/West never leave the paint.
its funny but Camby not getting any burn at all might be why the knicks can't adjust properly in this series.....
Saving Camby for the playoffs.

wait we in the playoffs!

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Jason Kidd has not scored a point since April 23rd.

Holy shit, I thought you were joking!

4Hjgtj1.png

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
bad end of quarter. I'm sorry but when you can't score in the backcourt you can't have Kidd at SG. I'm guessing Prigs and STAT will come in together, but Knicks NEED Novak or Cope in the game, Hibbert/West never leave the paint.

its true. The knicks need to shake the lineup up cause the guys who are getting burn aren't the lineup needed for this team. put the shooters out there and play big.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
0-14 is bad for sure, but he only shoots 3s so it's not as bad as it looks. Ray Allen has had similar slumps from three.

The difference is that Ray is a scoring threat even when he's in a slump and never a liability like that.

I still can't believe after everything that was said Copeland//Novak still are on the bench. 2 of the few guys who can space the floor with range and they can't get on the court.

and both played solid minutes in the regular season vs. Indy, it makes no effing sense. It's the 2nd unit, is Sam Young going to score 40 on them?

Pimpwerx

Damn! I knew Marky Mark was smallish, but didn't think Chuck and Shaq would dwarf Rocky like this:

Photo-1_zps0b316135.jpg

Funny how Barkley is considered an undersized PF, but he's bigger than one of the biggest guys in wrasslin. PEACE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom