• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
JR being considered a better basketball player than Derrick Favors and Ryan Anderson was a terrible opinion by the media when it happened, but it's going to look pretty absurd moving forward.

I had the Pacers on to win this series, but dogging the Knicks like this? Consistently? Never saw it coming. Hell, I only really picked them over the Knicks because I wanted them to beat up on the Heat in the next round.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
JR being considered a better basketball player than Derrick Favors and Ryan Anderson was a terrible opinion by the media when it happened, but it's going to look pretty absurd moving forward.

Let's not ignore what he did earlier, come on. The guy was a beast.

But he's terrible at the moment. Lost his confidence/mojo/whatever.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
.... man knicks are going to have to make some roster changes. They better offer Amare some Alan Houston type "job Offer" long term to convince him to terminate early as well

Pimpwerx

Shaq is so much better when he's not just beefing with Chuck. His insight into center play is actually pretty valuable. I have no idea why it took him 2 seasons to get this good. He's been doing this on NBATV since his first appearance. PEACE.

For once Barkley is 100% right. STOP FUCKING DOUBLING EVERYONE IN THE POST.

Now for Woodson's magic halftime adjustments that later he will inexplicably stop using.

Let's not ignore what he did earlier, come on. The guy was a beast.

But he's terrible at the moment. Lost his confidence/mojo/whatever.

He was a bad gunner for most of the season (49.5% TS% before the all-star break) before the random outburst to end the season (that has definitely been balanced out by this abysmal play in the playoffs).

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Shaq is so much better when he's not just beefing with Chuck. His insight into center play is actually pretty valuable. I have no idea why it took him 2 seasons to get this good. He's been doing this on NBATV since his first appearance. PEACE.

And he'll still never be as good as Webber.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
This series is over.

Knicks fans let's not fight each other. We need to regroup - we ran out of steam. I called it, Knicks were going to lose this series in 5 or 6.

Tyson Chandler completely evaporated this post season - he's been absolute shit. Without Kenyon Martin, we wouldn't have gotten this far. So fuck you, Chandler.

commish

He was a bad gunner for most of the season (49.5% TS% before the all-star break) before the random outburst to end the season (that has definitely been balanced out by this abysmal play in the playoffs).

Entire Knicks team was terrible for a long stretch during the middle of the season. I don't disagree with your assessment of JR, and I think he needs to be benched.

Fjordson

Agreed. He can have some pretty good analysis at times.

thekad

Banned
Telling Hibbert to post up isn't insightful at all. Hibbert sucks.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I don't give a flying fuck what JR Smith did his year. He only won 6th man because of the hot month he had. JR Smith is more bad than good.

nah I am not for blowing the team up. Shit the very fact the knicks ran into the top 3 pt defense alone can describe the knicks problem. Move some pieces (novak, Camby, Kidd because those contracts can be moved) and change the game plan next season.

However if the knicks want to blow it up (still not neccesary) you sign JR to the 5 million multiyear deal and them move him if/when he gets hot again for a more reliable player.

Also I think Tyson is more hurt than he or the knicks have made known. He's been wearing that brace the whole post season.

commish

And he'll still never be as good as Webber.

Cwebb is great. I don't like Jalen though. Shaq improved by quite a bit, but I think Chuck is quite overrated. Says some pretty dumb stuff where he'll just ramble for 2 minutes.

DY_nasty

Okay Knicks fans

Blame the only reason your team ever had a defense or interior presence at all. He deserves it.
Cwebb is great. I don't like Jalen though. Shaq improved by quite a bit, but I think Chuck is quite overrated. Says some pretty dumb stuff where he'll just ramble for 2 minutes.

Chuck's entertainment factor trumps everyone and his synergy with Ernie is just fantastic.

Jalen... I liked him doing sideline stuff more than anything else.

i wouldnt be so mad at our season ending in the second round if it wasnt for the way were going out. this is embarassing.

its the best season weve had in forever but i still cant feel happy about it. lazy unmotivated fucks

He's hurt

wtf

he said himself hes "absolutely 100%". and hes been shit this entire season. he disappeared in the playoffs last year as well

fuck tyson, fuck JR smith

fuck woodson too

nah I am not for blowing the team up. Shit the very fact the knicks ran into the top 3 pt defense alone can describe the knicks problem. Move some pieces (novak, Camby, Kidd because those contracts can be moved) and change the game plan next season.

However if the knicks want to blow it up (still not neccesary) you sign JR to the 5 million multiyear deal and them move him if/when he gets hot again for a more reliable player.

Also I think Tyson is more hurt than he or the knicks have made known. He's been wearing that brace the whole post season.

this entire shitty organization is always misleading about injuries. tyson, melo, sheed, kurt thomas, felton, they were bullshiting about all their injuries this season

DY_nasty

he said himself hes "absolutely 100%". and hes been shit this entire season. he disappeared in the playoffs last year as well

fuck tyson, fuck JR smith

fuck woodson too

We vilify every athlete that tries to tough out an injury now? ffs

Your team was fundamentally broken all year long. Stop trying to crucify the guy who anchored your defense and did all the interior dirty work by himself since the King of NY Amare could never bring himself to play in the paint despite being paid enough to build an android duplicate.

commish

I'm getting tickets to game 5. I might rush the court and attack Kidd if he gets more than 3 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom