• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Exactly. And one dimensional players like Novak are even easier for that team to stop.

The Knicks problem is the problem most teams have in the playoffs (other than Miami). No one to throw the ball into the post and get easy hoops. Sure, Melo can do it a little, but they need a real big man to do it.
They need a coach who knows more than iso plays

How can the NBA justify keeping the Kings in Sacramento versus Seattle? Seattle is a much bigger market, and its fanbase would support the team more, and they offered the Maloofs more money.

It was all about having new arenas financed by the cities. They didn't liked the idea of Hansen basically assuming he would cover the bills for the arena, so it would set a bad precedent.

Since they didn't cared about the Maloofs making money, they just didn't wanted to hurt their future deals when pressuring cities for new arenas.

-------------

Wait, did Stern really said at the start of his speech "this is going to be short because i have a game to attend in Oklahoma"? This is a new low, even for him.

They need someone else who can score[no not jr]
b3MHs.jpg

unleash da cope!

They need a coach who knows more than iso plays
woodson is the sick mastermind behind iso joe

SoulPlaya

more money than God
It was all about having new arenas financed by the cities. They didn't liked the idea of Hansen basically assuming he would cover the bills for the arena, so it would set a bad precedent.

Since they didn't cared about the Maloofs making money, they just didn't wanted to hurt their future deals when pressuring cities for new arenas.

-------------

Wait, did Stern really said at the start of his speech "this is going to be short because i have a game to attend in Oklahoma"? This is a new low, even for him.
This is some of the biggest BS ever. Wow.

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
I really don't understand why Mike Miller isn't starting in place of Wade. Spolstra should have made him sit out and rest the knee.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

-------------

Basically fuck Stern

woodson is the sick mastermind behind iso joe

Take me isoooo town
Take me isoooo town

Sung to the tune of Funky Town

Pacers gon get them.

Lol.

The Heat will be all like "what makes you think fuckball can beat me" and then procede to style on them.

The Pacers will probably attempt to be tough against the Heat and take a few games but it doesn't really matter.

Styling is one way to beat fuckball...the other is also playing fuckball.

Plus no one wants to see Pacers v Spurs/Grizzlies.

That would be the worst thing ever.

Lol.

The Heat will be all like "what makes you think fuckball can beat me" and then procede to style on them.

The Pacers will probably attempt to be tough against the Heat and take a few games but it doesn't really matter.

Styling is one way to beat fuckball...the other is also playing fuckball.

Plus no one wants to see Pacers v Spurs/Grizzlies.

That would be the worst thing ever.

I want to see it if it means the heat are out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom