• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't watch a lot of Paul George but I think he has consistent all-star potential at the least. He has a great looking jumpshot...seems a little strong most of the time but once he gets that down he'll be able to hit with consistency.

And the way he was getting in Melos ass was crazy.

Probably already posted--Nick Young raped a girl apparently

Nick Young is being sued for sexual assault by a woman for an incident that occurred in West Hollywood in 2011.

Young allegedly bought champagne for the woman and her friend, and then slipped the date rape drug gamma-Hydroxybutyric acid into the beverage because her memory of the evening ended shortly thereafter.

Young admitted to the woman the next morning that he had sex with her but then stopped when she passed out. The woman was bleeding from her vagina and rectum.

When Young took the woman home, she then went to the UCLA Santa Monica Rape Treatment Center, where she took a rape kit and was tested for STDs.

Young is being sued for sexual battery, sexual assault and false imprisonment.

Young spent the 12-13 NBA season with the Philadelphia 7ers and will be a free agent this offseason.

How is dude not in jail doe

That old wizards locker room man

fuck

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
McGrady comes off the bench, leading Spurs to the finals against the Heat.

McGrady is slotted in the starting lineup. 35+. Outplays LeBron. Wins championship and MVP.

Receives max contract for 13-14 season from the Cavs. Plays healthy MVP caliber ball until the age of 42, winning seven championships.

DM smiles from heaven. Better than Kobe...Better than Bron.
The greatest

Nick and Blatche probably raped girls. Gil brought a gun to work. Crittenton killed a guy. Shard was on roids

So when does it get out that Jamison worships Satan?

xnipx

So was it a roofie or a Molly? These things matter. Roofie shows clear intent to rape but Molly might have just been tryna spice up the night. And he told her the next morning so it's not like he was hiding it

AirBrian

Sanjuro said:
McGrady comes off the bench, leading Spurs to the finals against the Heat.

McGrady is slotted in the starting lineup. 35+. Outplays LeBron. Wins championship and MVP.

Receives max contract for 13-14 season from the Cavs. Plays healthy MVP caliber ball until the age of 42, winning six championships.

DM smiles from heaven. Better than Kobe...Better than Bron.
Perfect with the exception that he only wins 6...puts him with Jordan, not better than Jordan.

You trying to come up with titles for the dedicated Knicks offseason thread?

Nicolas+Cage+Laugh+GIF.gif

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
So was it a roofie or a Molly? These things matter. Roofie shows clear intent to rape but Molly might have just been tryna spice up the night. And he told her the next morning so it's not like he was hiding it

Jeez all these groupie ho's and Young still has to rape a chick? Harden tricking doesn't seem so bad now.

Also who is worse in hindsight Bynum or Rose? Bynum reinjuring himself bowling or Rose suffering from phantom pangs?

Jeez all these groupie ho's and Young still has to rape a chick? Harden tricking doesn't seem so bad now.

Also who is worse in hindsight Bynum or Rose? Bynum reinjuring himself bowling or Rose suffering from phantom pangs?

Bynum. Bulls weren't going to do anything against the Heat anyway, so Rose being cautious in the short run does nothing and might help in the long run. Bynum hurting himself bowling was just stupid.

Nori Chan

My favorite espn nba segment was when magic was talking about lebron and commercials

fake edit: no wait it was the one where magic suggested that the whole lakers team read 50 shades of grey to get closer and bond with each other i have never laughed so harder in my life

Wait what? hahaha...

how does Mayweather have 0 endorsement dollars? doesnt he own a brand? is no one putting him in commercials? weird

he beat the mother of his children.....in front of his children

anyways, on a gaming related note, Metro LL is the best looking game Ive played in a damn minute. better than C3, you ask me, even if it doesnt have the scale of that game.

Into

So whats up with J Kidd? 8 games zero points? He even missed another layup

What is going on with him? He is suppose to be the veteran leader

Soooooo

last night's game was awesome :)

Our defense has looked dominant the last 3 games. Green and Kawhi have been marvelous.

Hopefully we can close this out in 6 cause I don't need the stress of a game 7. Especially since we've mercifully dodged Joey Crawford up till now...you know Stern is saving him for the "big game"

JohnsonUT

Soooooo

last night's game was awesome :)

Our defense has looked dominant the last 3 games. Green and Kawhi have been marvelous.

Hopefully we can close this out in 6 cause I don't need the stress of a game 7. Especially since we've mercifully dodged Joey Crawford up till now...you know Stern is saving him for the "big game"

He is going to be in game 6. He has no assignment tonight and this is the perfect time to unleash him on the Spurs. Plus, he loves performing in front of good fans who show up in order to watch him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom