• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow the East is Ass-static.

Just give the Heat a bye to the Finals.

paul-george1.jpg

Tom Penny

Boozer had 26 points and 14 rebounds on better than 50% shooting. His relatively bad defense wasn't really a factor in this game. Yeah, he missed a few free throws, but still.

What more do you people want?!?!

He played well but he should have taken the open jumper with nobody near him instead of throwing it to Rip in the corner..then bricking the shot he gave him and hit FT's. It's not his fault the Bulls underachieved though.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Him to be amnestied.
I don't get it. He showed up tonight. How can anyone hate on him for his performance tonight? The only mistake was that the Bulls stopped going to him in the 2nd half.

26 points, 14 rebounds, better than 50% shooting. How can someone watch this game and say that Boozer is the problem with this team. When he sat down, the offense of the Bulls completely disappeared. I mean, it's obvious that TAJ GIBSON SUCKS!!!!!!!!

What's wrong with you people?!?!

SoulPlaya

more money than God
He played well but he should have taken the open jumper with nobody near him instead of throwing it to Rip in the corner..then bricking the shot he gave him and hit FT's. It's not his fault the Bulls underachieved though.
On the very next possession, Boozer got an offensive rebound and putback. Come on, now!

I already said the free throws, but he's not going to be perfect. And he should have passed the ball to Rip. Rip was wide open for a three, but bitched out.

Cipherr

I don't get it. He showed up tonight. How can anyone hate on him for his performance tonight? The only mistake was that the Bulls stopped going to him in the 2nd half.

26 points, 14 rebounds, better than 50% shooting. How can someone watch this game and say that Boozer is the problem with this team. When he sat down, the offense of the Bulls completely disappeared. I mean, it's obvious that TAJ GIBSON SUCKS!!!!!!!!

What's wrong with you people?!?!

A weird aversion to blaming Rose like everyone SHOULD be doing. Dude is just chilling in a freaking suit while his team is out their leaving it all on the floor. SMH.

Bulls are in basketball hell. Yeah Rose will be back, hopefully, but they aren't going to improve enough to beat the Heat.

You really think there's no chance that LeBron leaves or Wade declines in the next couple of years? Rose-Butler-Deng-Gibson-Noah is still going to be a really good team in two years and the Heat might not be that good in two years.

alba

Little is the new Big
Bulls are in basketball hell. Yeah Rose will be back, hopefully, but they aren't going to improve enough to beat the Heat.

Cheapo FO doesn't help one bit but I'm sure they'll be just as good next year ;)

On the flip side, I'm happy because now the media can STFU about Rose already.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
So as a casual NBA fan who only really watches during the playoffs, big regular season games, or the odd Magic game I get free tickets to. Does any team left have a legit shot at beating the heat?

Yes. Especially if Wade plays the way he has been. But I'm sure a little HGH can fix him up when they need him to be ready to go.

Good game Bulls. you guys play fucking dirty in the beginning, but you straightened out and rode us hard.

I think the Heat needed this. They have the bad habit of getting torn a new asshole, then going balls to the wall next meeting and kicking ass, then reminiscing on the last victory and cruise control on the 3rd run.

The Bulls will have made us better. we need the Heat on our ass to make us play hard. The pacers look Beast, and the West is brewing some strong contenders with a lot of lung.

I hope the Pacers end the Knicks early so the Heat don't get too much of a rest since they tend to get soft. HOORAH!

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's

Unless blockbuster trade! Boozer, Butler, Mirotic, Future Bobcats pick for Kevin Love get 'er done.

Not happening. I'll still watch though, I lived through the eras of AJ Guyton, Ron Mercer, Marcus Fizer, Jamal Crawford, Eddy Curry, and even Ben Gordon. Still love this team with my heart and soul. Doesn't matter if they never win the chip again, will always stay loyal. It's in my blood.

Unlike some of the other poor Souls here

J2 Cool

I think this year will make next year's team better depending on how well Rose returns, just for forcing other guy's to step up, the maturation of players like Butler, Hinrich re-establishing himself as an important leader of the team. We'll see though.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Unless blockbuster trade! Boozer, Butler, Mirotic, Future Bobcats pick for Kevin Love get 'er done.

Not happening. I'll still watch though, I lived through the eras of AJ Guyton, Ron Mercer, Marcus Fizer, Jamal Crawford, Eddy Curry, and even Ben Gordon. Still love this team with my heart and soul. Doesn't matter if they never win the chip again, will always stay loyal. It's in my blood.

Yeah, that's right. Keep hoping! Keep dreaming! You'll be sitting around twiddling your thumbs, while I'll be counting all those Laker championship trophies.

Rose Love Howard!!!! (And Boozer)

Come on. The Heat aren't invincible. The series could be 3-2 Bulls right now if they had a 4th quarter closer. They were without 3 of their starters. Wade isn't getting any healthier and Thibs is a better coach than Spoelstra.

The better team won this series, but the Bulls have been a hell of a team to follow.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Bulls never gonna win shit with Boozer holding back their potential

Thibbs secretly cries knowing this
I just don't get it. I really don't.

26 points, 14 rebounds. Other teams would kill for that. Even his defense wasn't really a problem tonight.

Thibs played Rip the entire 4th, when he shouldn't have, and he ran out of timeouts. Any other coach would be laughed at for this. Yet, Boozer is the problem? The only guy on this team who can stay healthy. I mean, why single him out?

Am I being trolled here? What's wrong with you people?!?!

alba

Little is the new Big

Agreed <3 Bulls4Life

Fjordson

I just don't get it. I really don't.

26 points, 14 rebounds. Other teams would kill for that. Even his defense wasn't really a problem tonight.

Thibs played Rip the entire 4th, when he shouldn't have, and he ran out of timeouts. Any other coach would be laughed at for this. Yet, Boozer is the problem? The only guy on this team who can stay healthy. I mean, why single him out?

Am I being trolled here? What's wrong with you people?!?!
:lol I see you talk about this a lot and I kind of agree. Maybe Boozer isn't the Greatest Power Forward of All Time but I don't get all the hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom