• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
BJyPaVNCEAESqFv.jpg:large

doesn't matter if its been posted its still hilarious

SoulPlaya

more money than God
:lol I see you talk about this a lot and I kind of agree. Maybe Boozer isn't the Greatest Power Forward of All Time but I don't get all the hate.
Finally, someone with some reason! I don't get it, either man. He's had a tough series, but he came through tonight.

Noah was 1 of 6, and Taj was nothing. Where's the hate on them? Oh, wait I forgot. "Hustle and grit"

Fjordson

Finally, someone with some reason! I don't get it, either man. He's had a tough series, but he came through tonight.

Noah was 1 of 6, and Taj was nothing. Where's the hate on them? Oh, wait I forgot. "Hustle and grit"
Taj gets overhyped by my brother-in-law, huge Bulls fan born in Chicago. He loves him, so maybe the Taj hype is some sort of epidemic.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Taj gets overhyped by my brother-in-law, huge Bulls fan born in Chicago. He loves him, so maybe the Taj hype is some sort of epidemic.
Bulls fans love guys who lack ability, but make up for it by dunking occasionally and playing "hard nosed" defense. And by "hard nosed", I mean causing dumb fouls.

BadAss2961

Bulls fans love guys who lack ability, but make up for it by dunking occasionally and playing "hard nosed" defense. And by "hard nosed", I mean causing dumb fouls.
I think i'm also done with Taj.

Bulls need guys that are competent offensively. The defense will always be there with Thibs coaching.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I think i'm also done with Taj.

Bulls need guys that are competent offensively. The defense will always be there with Thibs coaching.
At least people are starting to see the light. Taj has been in this league for four years, is 28 years old, and has made practically no development on his offense.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's

He's definitely overhyped. Fan favorite, great competitor, but not really a consistent difference maker. I think he's getting paid a fair amount, though. If he started, he'd have Noah-type Points/Rebounds/Blocks.

Pimpwerx

Had to follow the game on my phone. A win is a win. Get out of my life, Chicago. Get out of my city. 3rd straight ECF! Let's Go HEAT! PEACE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom