• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
I blew a very important interview this morning and ive been drinking myself silly the past few hours. It was like the most perfect job ever and i completely fucked up.

At least if the knicks bow out, i have something else to distract myself with and sulk over the next few weeks lol

:( go knicks tho

I blew a very important interview this morning and ive been drinking myself silly the past few hours. It was like the most perfect job ever and i completely fucked up.

At least if the knicks bow out, i have something else to distract myself with and sulk over the next few weeks lol

#knicksculture?

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

Sad to hear that bruh but I am sure you will find another job

That was one of the quickest timeouts by Vogel this series. I don't een think it's a "settle down" timeout, I bet he sees Knicks aren't doubling for no reason and he's changing the gameplan. My opinion of the guy has really grown this series, dude is going to be a excellent coach for years.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
If Kidd hits a 3 Mike Bibby is going to descend from the rafters and high five Kidd.

SB3Xf.gif

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

GODDAMNIT THAT WAS IT. THAT WAS THE MOMENT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom