• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripclawe

Banned
imf2INghPnERE.gif

The NBA's national TV setup is terrible. There needs to be more national games during the week and they need to have more flexibility in moving big games up to a national broadcast other than NBATV.

It's like you never heard of league pass. There's not that many teams that deserve to be on national television.

The NBA's national TV setup is terrible. There needs to be more national games during the week and they need to have more flexibility in moving big games up to a national broadcast other than NBATV.

I would have it like this:

Mon - all local broadcast
Tue - NBATV
Wed- ESPN at least 2 games
Thu - TNT at least 2 games
Fri - ESPN at least 2 games
Sat - NBATV
Sunday - ABC + ESPN at least 2 or 3 games

I don't understand why there aren't more games on Wed on ESPN or ABC on Sunday once football is over. Nothing else is ever on, anyway.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
lol That team moved the ball, had a better coach, was better defensively, everyone knew they're roles, chandler was alot healthier(Chandler is recovering from bulging disc in his neck), shumpert is recovering from knee surgery, kidd is a shell of himself and can't even score, martin is nowhere near as effective as marion who some people seam to forget carried mavs during stretches of that run and played great defense on players like kobe/durant/lebron. Finally, they don't have dirk. I mean c'mon, look at his numbers:

Like gaddang! Those are historically great numbers.

50-50-90

I don't even think lebron can do that.

First off Tyson was the missing part Dallas needed

And Dirk is a beast

And why do people keep bringing up LBJ for the 40 40 90 club dude has never shot 80% from the line for a season and has shot in the 60s before so unless something that never happens happens he won't make that club

First off Tyson was the missing part Dallas needed

And Dirk is a beast

And why do people keep bringing up LBJ for the 40 40 90 club dude has never shot 80% from the line for a season and has shot in the 60s before so unless something that never happens happens he won't make that club
Dallas didnt need Chandler. Dallas needed a decent center. Chandler is the decent center they got that knew his role. Remember, Dallas went from starting Erik Dampier to Tyson Chandler over the offseason. Dampier was a waste of space. It was addition by subtraction with him give.

Dallas didnt need Chandler. Dallas needed a decent center. Chandler is the decent center they got that knew his role. Remember, Dallas went from starting Erik Dampier to Tyson Chandler over the offseason. Dampier was a waste of space. It was addition by subtraction with him give.

in recent memory, every new center that started for the mavs, was instantly the new best center the mavs ever had:
bradley
dampier
diop
haywood
chandler

jjasper

It's like you never heard of league pass. There's not that many teams that deserve to be on national television.

I have heard of league pass but that isn't an option for the vast majority of people.

I would have it like this:

Mon - all local broadcast
Tue - NBATV
Wed- ESPN at least 2 games
Thu - TNT at least 2 games
Fri - ESPN at least 2 games
Sat - NBATV
Sunday - ABC + ESPN at least 2 or 3 games

I don't understand why there aren't more games on Wed on ESPN or ABC on Sunday once football is over. Nothing else is ever on, anyway.

That would be pretty good. They should also work to get NBATV to the lower tiered cable list on all providers. There is no reason for me on my low tier package to have the fucking big ten network and soon to be SEC network but not NBATV.

giri

Nice way to re-write history.

Chandler was fucking huge for the Mavs.

You can stop your fictional shit.

Dallas defense hasn't been the same before or since.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

There aren't many decent centers in the NBA Tyson is maybe the 5th or 6th best center

Steve Kyler ‏@stevekylerNBA 9m
Sources close to the process in Dallas yesterday said that David Stern was an active participant in Seattle/Sac vote.

Steve Kyler ‏@stevekylerNBA 8m
Sources said that Seattle group was compelling and that more owners were probably in favor of Seattle vote, but that Stern swayed the vote.

Steve Kyler ‏@stevekylerNBA 7m
Seattle offer would have valued the team at more than $625 million and that a $115 million relocation fee would have been paid.

lol $740 million...

Also Stern hates seattle and/or Stern loves Sacramento.

Pimpwerx

Rewatching my recording, finally. Who has fewer facial expressions, Rose or Butler? I swear, I've only seen one expression on that kid's face. PEACE.

Game 5, just got to win one game in your building and go from there.

Cope promised more minutes, let's see if Novak is also. Prigs back in the starting lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom