• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck da Pacers. NY needs to play the game of its fucking season in Indy, then it's a 50/50 series, baby with homecourt at MSG
V9i1e2N.png

edit: niiiiiiiiice

if we can take the next game

some fucking how

then we got this

knicks did a much better job forcing TOs and getting rebounds. we gotta amp it up x10 next game and force a game 7 back at home, which we have a good chance of taking

its all up to the next game

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
if we can take the next game

some fucking how

then we got this

knicks did a much better job forcing TOs and getting rebounds. we gotta amp it up x10 next game and force a game 7 back at home, which we have a good chance of taking

its all up to the next game

If the refs call Hibbert's Jumping into the ball handler block defense in the paint as a foul in the next two games.... we might have this.

If the refs call Hibbert's Jumping into the ball handler block defense in the paint as a foul in the next two games.... we might have this.

i dont think they will next game because of all the home cooking but we have to expand on the positives in this game, which were rebounds, forcing TOs, making shots, JR not killing us.

i still think we need to stick to them like glue and pressure them in the perimeter. their 3 point shots are killing us. i noticed knicks didnt double as much as before leaving people wide open for 3s so we gotta do more of that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom