• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, you can almost see the exact moment George thought to himself "Shit, I got 5 fouls, betta step back."

Vogel even knew they were flops, he didn't complain at all to the refs going into that timeout.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
its lol to me how reggie is pointing out how just refs calling fouls on Hibbert for doing the same type of defense he was allowed to do no problem affects his whole game and has him in foul problem and in turn alters the whole pacers defense and offense.....

Like Reggie might be the smartest subversive analyst on TnT even his compliments are usually sarcastic critiques.

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
If I were coaching the Knicks, I would make sure they drain the clock as much as possible soon... Don't trust the Knicks not to meltdown.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
The Pacers arent even a playoff team without their MVP..

If hes out for the series (and I bet he is), the Knicks might actually advance

please this whole game is going the way it is because the refs are calling fouls on Hibbert and George for things that was "play on" before in this series....

icjlF15StMprk.gif

duxstar

NBA teams don't seem to use the full shot clock when they're up, at least the last few games I've watched. If your up by 10 with 4 minutes left you'd think taking the shot clock down to 1 second each time would secure the win.

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
NBA teams don't seem to use the full shot clock when they're up, at least the last few games I've watched. If your up by 10 with 4 minutes left you'd think taking the shot clock down to 1 second each time would secure the win.

You'd think wrong and could shoot yourself in the foot... Under 3 mins and you can start thinking about draining the clock.

Pimpwerx

It puts a lot of pressure on the offense to execute, because you're not gonna get a chance to reset or run through multiple options. PEACE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom