• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Grizzlies would have won if it wasn't for that late chokejob... better bring it for Game 2.

Y4gEe6H.gif

Cloudy

Banned
Conley made a lot of dumb mistakes but this game was lost when they left Prince on KD. Prince looking for glory took a bad shot up 2 that should have gone to the bigs

Even though Memphis lost and gave away that game I still think they win this series.

It basically took a combo of Martin and fisher bent great, Memphis missing a lot of fts, and Memphis melting down for then to win in addition to Durant hitting almost evey shot to end the game.

I expect Memphis to win the next one and it won't be as close.

Bad loss by Memphis, but they still are looking pretty decent for winning the series I think.

Is Durant having the best season ever that didn't include even a single first-place vote for MVP? (I really haven't looked into at all so this may be horribly wrong, but I'm interested...)

Durant is a monster.

35 points on 50% shooting, 15 boards, 6 assists, 2 blocks, 1 steal, and pure clutch in the end.

Still finished behind Melo on MVP voting...

Even though Memphis lost and gave away that game I still think they win this series.

It basically took a combo of Martin and fisher bent great, Memphis missing a lot of fts, and Memphis melting down for then to win in addition to Durant hitting almost evey shot to end the game.

I expect Memphis to win the next one and it won't be as close.

You just hate OKC.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Conley made a lot of dumb mistakes but this game was lost when they left Prince on KD. Prince looking for glory took a bad shot up 2 that should have gone to the bigs
Well, he HAS to fill Rudy Gay's shoes...

Vire

Who is the asshole that voted for Carmello for MVP? That idiot should have his voting rights removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom