• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is the asshole that voted for Carmello for MVP? That idiot should have his voting rights removed.
Frank Isola @FisolaNYDN about 9 minutes ago
The Carmelo MVP vote has taken an interesting turn. Source: A Miami media guy voted for Melo. Oooohhh. It's about to get ugly in South Beach
muwhahahhahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahaha

Thanks to KFC I will never buy their boneless chicken

I'd guess it's either Windworst or Israel Gutierrez. Windworst is a Cavs fan, and Israel seems to have distanced himself from the city since joining ESPN. PEACE.

I'm pretty sure Isola is trolling

Truphenom

I'd guess it's either Windworst or Israel Gutierrez. Windworst is a Cavs fan, and Israel seems to have distanced himself from the city since joining ESPN. PEACE.

He still seems like a huge Wade supporter but yea, I could see him voting against LeBron maybe.

Derwind

davis.jpg

Cloudy

Banned
Frank Isola @FisolaNYDN about 9 minutes ago
The Carmelo MVP vote has taken an interesting turn. Source: A Miami media guy voted for Melo. Oooohhh. It's about to get ugly in South Beach

At least one person in Miami sees the farce of giving Bron MVP on such a loaded team lol

At least one person in Miami sees the farce of giving Bron MVP on such a loaded team lol

This is wrong on so many levels. That team can win without Bosh or Wade, but they'd be pretty awful without Lebron. Maybe a playoff team still because of a weak East, but awful nonetheless. It's almost impossible to replace his efficiency.

Cloudy

Banned
This is wrong on so many levels. That team can win without Bosh or Wade, but they'd be pretty awful without Lebron. Maybe a playoff team still because of a weak East, but awful nonetheless. It's almost impossible to replace his efficiency.

They would not be "pretty awful" without LeBron. Are you kidding? His incredible efficiency has A LOT to do with the fact he plays on a team where he can't be doubled with 2 other superstars and spot-up shooters all over the place..

Decent first quarter.

Gotta figure out how to break fornication under consent of the king-ball. Can't stretch with smallball on a team that plays big no matter what, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom