• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
They would not be "pretty awful" without LeBron. Are you kidding? His incredible efficiency has A LOT to do with the fact he plays on a team where he can't be doubled with 2 other superstars and spot-up shooters all over the place..

If they lost Lebron right now they would not win the title. If they lost Wade or Bosh they'd still have a good shot. That is the difference.

Cloudy

Banned
If they lost Lebron right now they would not win the title. If they lost Wade or Bosh they'd still have a good shot. That is the difference.

Bullshit. They almost lost to the Pacers without Bosh and would have lost to Boston if he had sat out more games in that series

linsivvi

Yup. No moral victories when you give away a game vs. a good team with an elite scorer. Memphis will not beat this team 4 out of 5 so to win the series, they need to steal one in OKC.

No shit, captain obvious. The Thunder has home court advantage.

Is the MVP supposed to go to the best player, or the most valuable one?

LBJ is best player on Earth - of course a team designed around his abilities can't win the title without him (though I doubt the Heat would have no shot to contend with Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh and Ray Allen on the team).

I definitely think LBJ is the mvp...but I could see where the fact that he plays on an all-star team would make his MVP voting less than unanimous. That said, the Melo vote is clearly a troll vote, lol.

Cloudy

Banned
That said, the Melo vote is clearly a troll vote, lol.

Seems to be a Miami member who is tired of Bron getting all the credit as Wade and Bosh are falsely labeled as roleplayers. I can understand Bron winning but 120 out of 121 first place votes is ludicrous. Durant and Melo deserved better from their hometown media at the very least

Seems to be a Miami member who is tired of Bron getting all the credit as Wade and Bosh are falsely labeled as roleplayers. I can understand Bron winning but 120 out of 121 first place votes is ludicrous. Durant and Melo deserved better from their hometown media at the very least

your source is frank isola

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
A priority for Memphis: not let a 2 time retired old man like Derek Fisher to shoot 3s almost at will... Come on man.

Nori Chan

Pretty sure I'm picking up the S4 later this week
Are you the only person you know that will have one?

All of my friends literally have all iPhones and it's much easier having the same phone. We always have a group text going and I'm starting to hate the green text bubbles you get when you send it to people without an iPhone lol

I'm for team whatever that chick was with the curly hair in that commercial

Should could get my paycheck TOMORROW

Her friend was cute too

Are you the only person you know that will have one?

All of my friends literally have all iPhones and it's much easier having the same phone. We always have a group text going and I'm starting to hate the green text bubbles you get when you send it to people without an iPhone lol

lol yeah

I could join the iPhone party but I have an iPad so I like having an android phone

Stephenson is definitely a total dick but I think he'll be a good player in this league as long as he gets his shit together

and avoids beating and shoving women down stairs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom