• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
Cant say they didn't have a chance with fucking Thompson and curry wide open. Good season I love this team still. I hope Jackson learns some lessons about defensive discipline and they learn how to screen.

Good series and I think this team can come back stronger next season.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
FYI:

Both sides have agreed to transfer ownership of the Kings from the Maloofs to the Ranadive group for $535 million, league source confirms.

Fjordson

Cant say they didn't have a chance with fucking Thompson and curry wide open. Good season I love this team still. I hope Jackson learns some lessons about defensive discipline and they learn how to screen.

Good series and I think this team can come back stronger next season.
Yeah, need some better sets to get Klay and Curry open off the ball.

But I agree, fun season, huge improvement and lots of promise for the future.

Grats to SA. I'm glad we gave 'em a challenge at least.

I thought Manu actually had a really good game despite only making one shot. Great defense and playmaking.

Obviously, the Spurs will need him to make multiple shots per game against the Grizzlies though.

They Already did in game 4.

Duncan has been horrific on both sides this quarter. Amazing since he was great he first 3 quarters.

IWMTB19 is crying :(

Only for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom