• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

duxstar

GS earned my respect this series. Curry can shoot out the building. Nice young team to look forward to seeing in the next few years.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Z-Bo is playing like he wants a ring. Not convinced that the Spurs can stop the Grizz.

Fjordson

It'll be interesting to see how GSW will do witth a healthy Bogut and Lee in the mix next year. Plus more experienced rookies, especially Barnes.

We have work to do in some areas, but this was a great season compared to what we've usually been recently.

It'll be interesting to see how GSW will do witth a healthy Bogut and Lee in the mix next year. Plus more experienced rookies, especially Barnes.

We have work to do in some areas, but this was a great season compared to what we've usually been recently.

I wouldn't be expecting this ever sadly.

I think the Spurs win against Memphis, because Pop is a better coach than Lionel Hollins. also, I'd like nothing more than Pop to get back to the Finals and expose Filipino Jackson

I was surprised that Pop actually took Timmy out. I think everyone was thinking about it, I just never thought he would run the risk. That's why he is so freaking amazing. Timmy just looked deflated in the 4th.

I certainly wouldn't count them out, but they looked really beatable playing against the Warriors.

they looked the superior team since game 2. all kind of people, me included, thought the Warriors looked like the better team for the first two games, then Pop stuck Leonard on Klay and Green on Steph, and won the series.
edit: but really, Duncan needs to get that 5th ring on his way out, while giving a fuck you to Lebron and douche Wade. the media backlash would be amazing if Bron lost in the Finals again.

Nameless

Warriors might be exciting to watch when they catch fire , but otherwise they play like a college team without the aimless hustle on D. This is also known as shitty basketball. They aren't even my squad and I get pissed off watching them.

The Spurs play in slow motion yet managed to get wide open looks every trip down court. But with Jackson's defensive gameplan amounting to "get stops" I guess that's not surprising--Pop schooled him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom