• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened since I left this thread? Cloving knew what he was doing. No, I'm not familiar with that SNL skit or the Hyper Hypo character, but lets be real, he knew what the reaction would be if people were unfamiliar with the context. He needs to take responsibility for pushing his trolling efforts to the limit one too many times.

Damn so I'm just now seeing this shit about Wade going to Prom with that girl. Hope she's over 18, cause I'd feel real sleazy looking at her the way I just did.

Read she had another dude there with her too, bruh must have felt like a real chump lol.

lol someone's gonna have to get Prigioni away from the ref, it's funny watching him actually get mad. Don't want to pick up a T.

and cursing at a ref in another language doesn't work. They know the curses.

Vestal

Btw how the fuck can you call yourself an NBA player when you run back on defense without a fucking clue who has the ball or were it is. Twice Carmelo simply ran down the lane with his back to the ball on a fast break. My old high school coach would have sat my as down on the bench for the rest of the game if I did something like that.

Btw how the fuck can you call yourself an NBA player when you run back on defense without a fucking clue who has the ball or were it is. Twice Carmelo simply ran down the lane with his back to the ball on a fast break. My old high school coach would have sat my as down on the bench for the rest of the game if I did something like that.

Pretty simple, don't give a fuck about defensive responsibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom