• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
if you start a season mode in 2k13 starting with today's date, it says LeBron wins 6th man award and Vince Carter retires.

so, is Amare jewish?
BKjtfBFCEAAtOic.jpg:large
He found out his mother is Jewish and has embraced it. I read he even learned Hebrew a few offseasons ago.
howboutthat

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Any word on where the man BYNUM is going to sign? I hope he isn't bowling again.

72df966e326a11e2bb4212313d2b58c5.gif

.... I am pretty sure he is done in Philly and they can't trade his expiring anymore right?

I say the suns sign him to a low-decent deal, rehab him, and then move either him or Gortat to fill a need at another position..... Once Bynum is moved he automatically takes up bowling again.....

Cloving always claimed he was a mature individual, then he resorted to classifying a lot of Nintendo fans on her as "retards." That's not right or smart for someone his age.

Emwitus

.... I am pretty sure he is done in Philly and they can't trade his expiring anymore right?

I say the suns sign him to a low-decent deal, rehab him, and then move either him or Gortat to fill a need at another position..... Once Bynum is moved he automatically takes up bowling again.....

LOL That's a logical destination for bynum but i still see him earning a big contract. And if phoenix can perform that medical magic on the guy, then it's going to be a fun team to watch. I would take a healthy bynum over dwight without flinching.

Cloving always claimed he was a mature individual, then he resorted to classifying a lot of Nintendo fans on her as "retards." That's not right or smart for someone his age.

ClovingWestbrook (GAF): can you post in the NBA thread to ReturnoftheRat that I wasn't calling anyone retarded? FFS, the gif isn't about Mike Myers being retarded. It's about him being a hyper hypo. my god are these people totally ignorant about SNL? I provided a link to the skit ffs.

boom

you got shown, rat

Rat's probably one of those posters who thinks that Cloving KNEW that these little babies would take it as a "retard" blast and merely chose the SNL gif for plausible deniability. Like he's trolling from Dr. Doom's castle with overly complicated plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom