• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
not to mention backseat modding is supposed to be bannable and he was banned for a poster misconstruing a gif. But it's Gaming so whatever.

Clovis is the Metta World Peace of gaming age. His acts will be magnified, his punishments will be more severe and Lakers-age wanted nothing to do with him after 2010.

Pimpwerx

I'm not telling you what to listen to, but praising Cowherd for being level-headed is pretty absurd when he baseless speculates on the murders of NFL players and implies that players without dads can't be leaders:

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/dcsportsbog/2007/11/colin_cowherd_on_sean_taylor.html

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/dcsportsbog/2010/11/cowherd_on_fathers_and_leaders.html

But that's not his entire show. There isn't one radio host out there who doesn't say things I disagree with. There isn't a host out there who hasn't said outlandish stuff. It's just plain stupid to judge a guy on the exceptions instead of the bulk of his work. Colin has the best guest list in the country, can make you money if you gamble, and doesn't shy away from edgy topics. I don't have to agree with everything he says to find the majority of his show pleasant and yes, level-headed.

You don't like him? I hold no quarrel with that. We're entitled to different tastes. If I only listened to people I completely agreed with, or who never said anything offensive, I'd never listen to radio. Hoch&Zaz, TheHerd, EReed, Lebatard. I get local, national, sportsertainment and deep analysis in my day. To each his own. PEACE.

Welp

and yeah, the avatar = not perma'd thing is a glitch

wow clovin joins duki.

image.php

charsace

at least he went out trolling nintendo fan children

Lets be honest, the WiiU was a terribly executed idea. Nintendo would have been better off putting out a $400 system that allowed people to dock a cheap android tablet in a controller to use as a touch screen vs what they released.

Lol cloving RIP

Backseat modding is trash though. Fucking Nintendo fans are so sensitive to any little thing.

The gaming side operates on different rules. It's not supposed to, but the entire culture is different over there. Console warriors get really pissy when you question their company of choice's games or business decisions and then it becomes of a circle jerk of ten+ people calling for bans and trying to bait people.

Smokey

The gaming side operates on different rules. It's not supposed to, but the entire culture is different over there. Console warriors get really pissy when you question their company of choice's games or business decisions and then it becomes of a circle jerk of ten+ people calling for bans and trying to bait people.

I mainly stick to the pc build thread and other pc centric threads for this reason

Yep.

god I just want to post in there so bad and have my boy's back

but I like posting here too, so yeah...

Yeah, I said my piece and I'll leave it at that.

I know this was said in jest. But really, they've been p.awesome

Well. The west has been.

Every Grizz and Warriors series has been fun. I'm sure most everyone outside of LA enjoyed the Lakers getting swept and OkC/Hou had its moments.

EC has been.....well let's just think of how fun the west has been.

Every Grizz and Warriors series has been fun. I'm sure most everyone outside of LA enjoyed the Lakers getting swept and OkC/Hou had its moments.

EC has been.....well let's just think of how fun the west has been.

Nope. That's only fun when it's unexpected, felt bad for how fucked they were by injury by the time playoffs started.

Emwitus

I know this was said in jest. But really, they've been p.awesome

Well. The west has been.

The west has been awesome, but whats the point when you know the heat will just run over everyone? It's even worse when they barely have any competition in the east.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom