• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pop is a bad ass coach. Griz aren't doing shit on offense, get an open 3 because of blown coverage, calls the time out to rim Neal for being a dumbass.

jjasper

We are playing defense just like we did against OKC collapsing the whole defense like it is Durant driving except SA has players that can actually pass and shoot. Gonna have to adjust that.

so do any spurs fans here know where i can buy tickets for the finals in san antonio?

and when
lol
the heat play the spurs if anyone from spurs age wants to meet up and make it a shitfest...

All nba games are on ticketmaster.

I know they are...but I hate ticketmaster. I'm looking for some 'alternatives' if you get my drift

like a couple OKC fans from here mentioned they had some tix to sell in the finals and if I can help them I'd rather do that. but I couldn't make a trip out to OKC on any of the days

oddly enough OKC is a few hours closer to me than San Antonio

I know they are...but I hate ticketmaster. I'm looking for some 'alternatives' if you get my drift

like a couple OKC fans from here mentioned they had some tix to sell in the finals and if I can help them I'd rather do that. but I couldn't make a trip out to OKC on any of the days

oddly enough OKC is a few hours closer to me than San Antonio

Craigslist after ticketmaster sells em.

Grizz aren't much of a team capable of coming back from behind so if they don't cut this lead down a bit by half it's probably over.

Darkman M

Craigslist after ticketmaster sells em.

Grizz aren't much of a team capable of coming back from behind so if they don't cut this lead down a bit by half it's probably over.

They have pretty much played from behind every series up till now.... but yeah with the Spurs hitting on all cylinders right now they need a miracle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom