• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Craigslist after ticketmaster sells em.

Grizz aren't much of a team capable of coming back from behind so if they don't cut this lead down a bit by half it's probably over.

ugh, it'll be even worse on craigslist

I'm hoping that someone knows a season ticket holder who is willing to sell at face value (lol) but it's worth trying

jjasper

They have pretty much played from behind every series up till now.... but yeah with the Spurs hitting on all cylinders right now they need a miracle.

I think he means for the game. And he is right they probably need to get it down to around 14 by halftime to have a realistic chance.

Gasol got fouled his last two shots.

Spurs offense has slowed down a lot in this quarter. Doesn't matter as much since Memphis offense is only slightly better so far.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Gasol got fouled his last two shots.

Spurs offense has slowed down a lot in this quarter. Doesn't matter as much since Memphis offense is only slightly better so far.

All part of the plan

go up big then go basket for basket

jjasper

Well we got it to 14. So I guess that is a win. Hopefully we can make some adjustments. And understand this isn't the Thunder or the Clippers and actually have to guard three point shooters.

Make up call for the foul on Manu at the end of the first. The universe is in balance.
So what's the make up for Marc getting hammered when he drives?

Make up call for the foul on Manu at the end of the first. The universe is in balance.

Oh please. That bad call was understandable, manu's was not

Timmy and Manu have been garbage but Parker Leonard green and bonner have been great.

Memphis only really has Conley and Gasol doing anything. Prince has been ok I guess but zbo is MIA

Oh please. That bad call was understandable, manu's was not

Timmy and Manu have been garbage but Parker Leonard green and bonner have been great.

Memphis only really has Conley and Gasol doing anything. Prince has been ok I guess but zbo is MIA

Bad call's are bad calls. Tim's at least made some shots and has had some good rebounding/outlet passes but isn't playing well.. I have no idea what's going on with Zbo. Basically, the Spurs look like they are going to double off of Prince or Allen's man onto Zbo and will live with Gasol making the 16-18 foot shot

duxstar

Spurs are bad at keeping a lead at least in the playoffs, if it wasn't for Pop they would be so bad. What happens is they get up and Ginobli starts shooting garbage 3's, Parker starts barreling into people with his head down and players like Bonner and Neal start driving like they're superstars

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
I'm telling yall. Watch what happens IF Z-Bo starts to score consistently. The Grizz defense has definitely adjusted since the Spurs only scored 20pts in the 2nd qrt.

Edit: Randolph with -20. This is Perkins bad.

I like a lot of players on Memphis like Prince and Z-Bo, but like I was telling my buddies earlier, the Spurs are the best TEAM in the league. They were last year as well, but they got killed by Harden and a red hot shooting Thunder team. The only way to beat them in 7 games is to outshoot them. They are deep and have the best coach in NBA History. Sorry Phil, but Pop has The System!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom