• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
After that run we are gonna be down by more to start the fourth than we were at halftime.

I think Conley came out and Bayless missed an open 3 and then Manu hit his. That was the momentum killer. Bayless hits that I think grizz might have done it.

Oh well.

Spurs are now not on pace for 100 after 31 in the first. Good sign for Memphis for future games.

jjasper

Spurs are now not on pace for 100 after 31 in the first. Good sign for Memphis for future games.

We have played OK after the first. Need to adjust the defense in between game 1 and 2 though to adjust to a team that can actually shoot. The team has adjusted on defense well as series have gone on so hopefully it continues.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
The Spurs scoring hasn't been that good since the first quarter. It's those open 3s that keep giving them a margin.

jjasper

Well I see Hollins is not really interested in starting the fourth with a good lineup. At least he isn't playing Keyon Dooling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom