• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs shot poorly for a while so them getting really hot from 3 is something they needed for their confidence.

Question is if it will carry over. Best spurs have looked in a long ass time. But I think Memphis will make the adjustments needed.

Pretty much. Although the Spurs offense is now back in sync.

Still think a large part of that was the 2 days off. Spurs/Warriors were the only teams that didn't get at least one of those. Also, Grizz need to adjust their defensive philosophy against a team that can make 3's. Maybe the Grizz saw the Spurs clanking wide open 3's against Golden State and wanted to see if the Spurs could make them?

Spurs won the first two against OKC in style last year, so this is nothing to go overboard, but it's good to see the team find some offensive rhythm.

Plus I love me some Kawhi. B-D

KingGondo

Banned
Grizz fans: if it's any consolation, this happened to us last year.

The bad news is that I'm not sure you have the offense to break through and keep up with dat Spurs scoring system.

Oh I know we got embarrassed. It was complete domination. Hopefully we adjust the defense like we have the other series and get better.

The plan worked for how we were shooting against the Warriors. I dunno if that series was the abberation or if tonight's shooting was

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom