• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making these excuses early I see. Ok.

Not really. Like how San Antonio shouldn't be feeling themselves for beating LA and GS.

Eh knicks pacers will come down to whether knicks can consistently force their way into the paint or whether they just revert to being a jump shooting team.

If they do the latter, they can get hot, but i doubt they last the series.

The series is there for the knicks to lose, it's entirely their choice.

I don't really disagree, I was just saying nix ain't shit.

Looks like JR tripped over one of the Pacers and took a header into West. Same thing happened to Carmelo in that immortal JR gif where Carmelo died...

reverse-1279617800_Carmelo-Anthony-lying-on-the-floor.gif

5 spicy tenders with Cajun gravy and fries and a biscuit?

I could never be more right

Psh. I'd take Wendy's spicy chicken tenders over anything at Popeyes. Original Recipe for KFC dawg. Popeyes got nothing on it.

You're right. We are too busy attending T-ball games since we've been sitting on our ass for two weeks waiting for the scrubs to finish the first round.

That's a nice excuse for now but it didn't apply during the regular season nor will it apply when you play the Bulls. just Heat fans being Heat fans.

Stop eating fast food fried chicken in stead of a mom & pop place that surely does it much better.

knicks look like shit without Melo. Get him in, don't care about fouls...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom