• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magic has gone senile

we all knew this day was coming, but it's so sad to see in the wake of Jerry Buss and the Lakers nightmare season

Magic have you maybe thought that LeBron has been shoved down our throats for years oversaturation has happened?

Nevermind the fact that alot of people know he talented as he is, he's still a spoiled punk.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Seems that only way for Lebron get those ads is by playing for the Clippers.

jacobs34

Some one needs to round up Magic and Shaq and put them in a deep, dark, place where no one has to hear what they have to say for the rest of the playoffs.

giri

Pacers aren't that great either, could easily fuck themselves. But beating Indy and Boston doesn't mean a team is very good.

Eh knicks pacers will come down to whether knicks can consistently force their way into the paint or whether they just revert to being a jump shooting team.

If they do the latter, they can get hot, but i doubt they last the series.

The series is there for the knicks to lose, it's entirely their choice.

jacobs34

I actually think Shaq has been okay of late.

He just brings that show down. This is well tread territory but what TNT had already was perfect, there was no need for them to bring Shaq in. All the guy does is make a fool himself, i.e. that Birdman dance he did last week. He has at least one cringeworthy moment in every telecast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom