• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coaching adjustments between games 2 and 3 will be interesting. It's funny, when the 4th started, I actually thought to myself "If the Spurs can get to 90 points its over"....

Pimpwerx

@JoeGoodmanJr
So, I guess this is the situation where Mike Miller will be shooting three-pointers for Memphis next season.

@EthanJSkolnick
I'm guessing situations like this are why Memphis wanted Ray Allen

Miami stays taking your cookies...and your shooters. Miller for Pondexter and a 2nd round pick. PEACE.

Reminds me of the clipper series when in game 2 Memphis figured the clips out and lost by a cp3 tough game winner.

Memphis screwed by the refs and zbo 3/8 fts and they go still go to OT. That god damned terrible 3rd foul on Conley was the biggest moment of the game.

Memphis needs to not play prince and Allen together. Pondexter needs prince's minutes. Some to Bayless too.

Pop has to be worried. He's lost a few 2-0 leads in the past with hca. Spurs will need to adjust their offense if Memphis does make Parker a scorer. Might have to go inside to Duncan at times.

Memphis has to win the next 3 games IMO. They don't have much room for error now and the spurs won't fold like the clips did. Memphis not stealing this game probably cost them the series.

Still can't believe pop played bonner over Duncan for so long. He's been very unimpressive this playoffs.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
You gotta be demoralized after fighting all the way back from 18 down just to lose in OT

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Reminds me of the clipper series when in game 2 Memphis figured the clips out and lost by a cp3 tough game winner.

Memphis screwed by the refs and zbo 3/8 fts and they go still go to OT. That god damned terrible 3rd foul on Conley was the biggest moment of the game.

Memphis needs to not play prince and Allen together. Pondexter needs prince's minutes. Some to Bayless too.

Pop has to be worried. He's lost a few 2-0 leads in the past with hca. Spurs will need to adjust their offense if Memphis does make Parker a scorer. Might have to go inside to Duncan at times.

Memphis has to win the next 3 games IMO. They don't have much room for error now and the spurs won't fold like the clips did. Memphis not stealing this game probably cost them the series.

Still can't believe pop played bonner over Duncan for so long. He's been very unimpressive this playoffs.
Duncan had 3 fouls.

You gotta be demoralized after fighting all the way back from 18 down just to lose in OT
Keynames: CP3, KDurant.

jjasper

This has to be the end of the line for Prince as a starter. Allen and Prince can't play together this series. Probably need to change the starting line up.

Same thing basically happened to them in game 2 vs playoffs.

I don't think veteran teams get demoralized either way, really.

He'll warriors won game 2 and spurs won game 5 after demoralizing chokes. Ain't shit for the pros.

Bayless = poor man's Jarrett Jack?!

Spurs are fortunate to get this win. Almost let this one slip away.
I don't think they were fortunate, to be honest. The Grizz were the lucky ones to get it tied at the end of regulation. The Spurs were bricking tons of wide open shots during the last 3 minutes or so in the 4th. If only one of those wide open threes went down, it would have been over. Plus I still have my doubts about that flagrant foul. Looked just like a hard foul to prevent a layup.

Also, is it me or does Randolph shoves his opponents a lot and gets away with it? He did like three times during this game, both on offense and defense, and the refs just look the other way.

Finally, thank you based Timmy. Still delivering after all these years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom