• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vahagn

Yeah well, I was like the only one on OKC's bandwagon despite being down 2-0 last year, so I don't care if you think I don't respect 'em.

Not like I didn't say no one is beating Miami, regardless. And I've said throughout I'd be surprised to see Miami lose 2 games in a series so I'm not respecting anyone but Miami, then.

Besides, you mischaracterized my position. I specifically said Nash would have to be healthy and TP/Manu not.

wtf is this shit. I'm the only one who said OKC would win that series.

It feels like ages since the Heat last played. These long gaps suck. Such is the burden of having such a great team that beats everyone quickly.

Tonight should be fun.

giri

It feels like ages since the Heat last played. These long gaps suck. Such is the burden of having such a great team that beats everyone quickly.

Tonight should be fun.

Also dumb scheduling.

Heat Pacers play the next 2 games before the next spurs grizz.

Just dumb.

giri

How would you want it?

Game 1 then the next day, game 1 for the other matchup? Then it keeps on going like that until one wins the series?
yes. that sounds great

It does.

And ideally, that's how it would be done.

I understand there are timelines to be had for the scheduling of individual rounds. i.e. conference finals can only start at a certain date etc.

But having one series play 2 games, then the next play 2 is just stupid and poor scheduling.

I expect LeBron will dominate this series and the Heat will win handidly. LeBron is the best player of the last decade and he'll just continue showing why.

exarkun

Edit: ^Sad attempt at trolling.

Agree with Giri. Occasionally he talks sense.

Is Wades knees still hurting? If they really are bone bruises, I'd tell Hill/George to be as physical as possible so maybe he irritates it further.

giri

Edit: ^Sad attempt at trolling.

Agree with Giri. Occasionally he talks sense.

Is Wades knees still hurting? If they really are bone bruises, I'd tell Hill/George to be as physical as possible so maybe he irritates it further.

Thanks exar-kun.

Vire

Has Spo commented at all on the lineups? That's the only thing I'm concerned about, Haslem/Shane on David West could be bad.

effzee

Heat in 7.

Wade's lack of production will hurt. It will 2-3 games before Lebron finally decides to take over and averages 25+ points.

Hibbert is better than last year
George is better than last year
Stevenson, while not as good as Grainger, is a better defender
Heat's 3 point sharp shooters aren't firing on all cylinders

Heat in 7.

Wade's lack of production will hurt. It will 2-3 games before Lebron finally decides to take over and averages 25+ points.

Sounds about right. Our 3pt shooters are waiting to blow their load at the Finals just like last year

Heat in 7.

as long as no one is out. It won't get past 5 games. avatar bet?

Heat in 7.

business-high-five.gif

exarkun

? You don't agree?
Whose been better?

I think its going to be a closer series than you imply.

Which means, FUX the heat. Except Shane. And Lebron and Bosh. I like Lebrons work ethic and Bosh's game/sacrifice of not being a top offensive option.

But fux the rest of them.

Which means, FUX the heat. Except Shane. And Lebron and Bosh. I like Lebrons work ethic and Bosh's game/sacrifice of not being a top offensive option.

avatar bet if you're up to it bro. Pacers don't win more than one game max.

imma have an army of wade avatars by the time this is over.

Why would I bet? I'm rooting for the Heat. I just think Pacers will push it to 7.
just do eeeeeeeit.

Vire

What about Cole? :(

Fjordson

I like Cole. Him, Ray and Bosh are fine by me. Fuck the rest of 'em, though.

Shane is fine too, though as a Kentucky fan it's hard to cheer for a former Duke player.

I'm going to be a little disappointed if we don't blow Indiana the fuck out

I'd expect this one to be a snoozer and game 2 to be very tight. But perhaps it'll be reversed!

Or maybe we'll go down 0-2 :(

Pimpwerx

Heat in 5.

I think a lot hinges on Bosh and Battier. Can Battier hit his open shots to punish any mismatches with Indiana? Can Bosh successfully draw West and/or Hibbert out of the paint with his midrange jumper?

If we can do that and continue to play with the intensity that we've show on defense, then we're in good shape. I'd really like to see early use of the fullcourt press to wear the Indy PGs down and force them into more turnovers.

I don't care if it's by a lot or by a little, I just want us to win. The championship rounds are here. Let's Go HEAT! PEACE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom