• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knicks better use those 3 days off to rest up and rework their gameplan. Doubt Hibbert gets the same respect on calls next game going by the head-to-heads, but Woodson really needs to redo the PnR so the roller doesn't get funneled to Hibbert.

Also it would be nice to not get destroyed on the glass and maybe have the good version of JR show up. Carmelo had an Ok 4th quarter but good lord, did not have a good game. Also STOP LEAVING AUGUSTINE AND HILL OPEN FOR THREES.
Glad to see "fuck the knicks" back in full force today.

Knicks gotta figure out a way to limit Hibbert's defensive efficacy...
He never had this much impact in the h2h, I still think it's an aberration.

masud

Banned
Lol opportunistic trolling. Most of yall should be posting in the off season thread.

Melo has to get back to how he was playing at the end of the season for the Knicks to have a chance now.

Save us Stat...

Knicks better use those 3 days off to rest up and rework their gameplan. Doubt Hibbert gets the same respect on calls next game going by the head-to-heads, but Woodson really needs to redo the PnR so the roller doesn't get funneled to Hibbert.

Also it would be nice to not get destroyed on the glass and maybe have the good version of JR show up. Carmelo had an Ok 4th quarter but good lord, did not have a good game. Also STOP LEAVING AUGUSTINE AND HILL OPEN FOR THREES.

He never had this much impact in the h2h, I still think it's an aberration.

Camby has been worthless all year. Chandler is an awful rim protector.

KingKong

Are we still talking about chicken places, because if so, Raising Cane's owns

tumblr_m7c159n9lA1rxsqwxo1_400.jpg

Derwind

Grizz, Knicks... I'm disappointed tonight... very disappointed... Bring on some GoT to wash out the gutterball I just witnessed today. =_=

PBY

Banned
ABC 7 in NY interviewing fans after the game outside MSG, and I swear there were like 20 Frankmans. It was all BUT THE REFS.

KingKong

dat chicken is so good with that sauce, and the bread is GODLIKE, but those chicken strips are a lot smaller in person, lol. And it's kinda expensive for the amount you get

yeah the price is kinda up there but think of it like a higher end fast food place like Chipotle or Punch Pizza or something. it takes forever to get your food though, but I guess that means they're preparing it fresh

giri

Wow no one wants to talk about this game huh.

I've got some random thoughts.

From what i can tell, Hibbert was huge. I'm not sure i ever count on Hibbert showing up twice in a 7 game series ever.

Melo had a stinker. He's not faring well in the play offs with defenses locked in on him, but the rest of the knicks aren't exactly showing up so he's taking a lot of bad shots. Kidd needs to find his 3pt shot again.

DJ had a great game, biggest of his career. I wonder if he can keep punishing the knicks second unit. My belief is yes, but probably not to this degree.

The knicks were incredibly lazy on D. As soon as a shot went up, they just turned and watched. They didn't body up at all. And paid DEARLY for it on the boards. And will continue to do so until their wings make sure their player isn't going for an offensive rebound.

Knicks also need to step up on D and give a much better second effort. So many times the pacers got an offensive rebound and no one on the knicks would react at all. It was really pathetic.

All told, it was a very knicks regular season loss. Except it's in the play offs. So that's really just amateur hour shit.

Knicks also need to seriously consider starting Chandler, Martin, Melo kidd/shump felton to deal with the Pacers size.

Does everybody realize since Soulplaya also started rooting for the Heat they are undefeated?

also agree with everything giri said, except replace "The knicks were incredibly lazy on D" with "JR and Felton were incredibly lazy/stupid on D." Just mindless doubles by Felton, and JR losing his man all day long.

PBY

Banned
I've got some random thoughts.

From what i can tell, Hibbert was huge. I'm not sure i ever count on Hibbert showing up twice in a 7 game series ever.

Melo had a stinker. He's not faring well in the play offs with defenses locked in on him, but the rest of the knicks aren't exactly showing up so he's taking a lot of bad shots. Kidd needs to find his 3pt shot again.

DJ had a great game, biggest of his career. I wonder if he can keep punishing the knicks second unit. My belief is yes, but probably not to this degree.

The knicks were incredibly lazy on D. As soon as a shot went up, they just turned and watched. They didn't body up at all. And paid DEARLY for it on the boards. And will continue to do so until their wings make sure their player isn't going for an offensive rebound.

Knicks also need to step up on D and give a much better second effort. So many times the pacers got an offensive rebound and no one on the knicks would react at all. It was really pathetic.

All told, it was a very knicks regular season loss. Except it's in the play offs. So that's really just amateur hour shit.

Knicks also need to seriously consider starting Chandler, Martin, Melo kidd/shump felton to deal with the Pacers size.

This is a pretty good breakdown, I agree with everything except maybe the last lineup recommendation, altho it makes sense.

And I think Hibbert is gonna Hibbert, last year he went ham thru the playoffs too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom