• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
NBA-GAF, it's off topic, but I got some great news! Some of you may remember that I help start a non-profit in Lansing, MI that is dedicated to getting brand new books into the hands of disadvantaged children. Well, our local NPR studio has a weekly section about local non-profits in the community and the work they do. Guess who is gonna be on NPR on Wednesday to talk about First Book - Greater Lansing? :) :) :)

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
NBA-GAF, it's off topic, but I got some great news! Some of you may remember that I help start a non-profit in Lansing, MI that is dedicated to getting brand new books into the hands of disadvantaged children. Well, our local NPR studio has a weekly section about local non-profits in the community and the work they do. Guess who is gonna be on NPR on Wednesday to talk about First Book - Greater Lansing? :) :) :)
Great stuff man

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Bulls are taking too many perimeter shots. I don't know what it is, but Butler and Marco are incapable of passing to the cutting big man. They can only kick it out.

exarkun

Congrats buddy! Fantastic news. Please let us know when the interview is, or at least put out a link for us when it happens.

Awesome.

cdyhybrid

article on big balls fine

said big balls
ballsinelli.gif

Weak ass fine. Sam Cassell is shaking his head right now.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom