• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

charsace

I hate when people bring up assists in regards to running an offense. Lebron is much better at running an offense, but assists aren't an indicator of it.

13239e46b66811e2845f22000a9f3c3e_7.jpg

MiKeD

Banned
Just saw on ESPN's homepage that they're about to rank the top 25 sports games of all time.
Someone should make a thread about it, shit could get interesting.

giri

Just saw on ESPN's homepage that they're about to rank the top 25 sports games of all time.
Someone should make a thread about it, shit could get interesting.

Nope.

Won't be interesting.

It'll be ESPN troll jobs and endless bitching on a forum.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I hate when people bring up assists in regards to running an offense. Lebron is much better at running an offense, but assists aren't an indicator of it.
Yes they are.

They aren't the sole indicator, but they are an indicator of how well someone facilitates

Blackace

Lmao they fined marco bellineli $15k for the big balls celebration. Fucking nba
NBA is fairly relaxed on celebrations must have been the balls thing on prime-time TV that got him that

Blackace

So Russell Westbrook is a top 5 facilitator?

Their offense looks better with him running it than not

And I said ignoring ast completely as a way to tell how well a person runs an offense is silly not it was the only way to tell they run an offense well

Their offense looks better with him running it than not

And I said ignoring ast completely as a way to tell how well a person runs an offense is silly not it was the only way to tell they run an offense well

because hes putting a ton of pressure on defenses and opening up space for others with his driving ability. his floor vision, compared to others elite backcourt guys, is totally average.

Blackace

because hes putting a ton of pressure on defenses and opening up space for others with his driving ability. his floor vision, compared to others elite backcourt guys, is totally average.

Wow

Ok...

The Heat are still playing?! Its been so long. Should be a fun series. Amazing that Bulls most healthy player is Derrick Rose and he refuses to play.

Oh and lol at knicks. Enjoy fuckball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom